Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MrNikeTalk

since we are going in that direction, expect myself along with mi tio, as well as team sole 2 pick a camp spot and document our acquisition

every pair my direct team acquired of the galaxy foam (5 total) were re-sold for at $1,300-$1,500

This very typical pattern we have formulated Will be repeated on every Yeezy release until the very end
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

who is this cornball?!?!? 

seriously, what is this?!?! 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

is this someone's troll account? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

since we are going in that direction, expect myself along with mi tio, as well as team sole 2 pick a camp spot and document our acquisition

every pair my direct team acquired of the galaxy foam (5 total) were re-sold for at $1,300-$1,500

This very typical pattern we have formulated Will be repeated on every Yeezy release until the very end
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I think hes extremely being serious. I wish I had a team squad to camp.

Seen on another forum so looked it up. IDK anything about puffer reds but they posted this on their twitter:

Puffer Red's

Maybe "hate" was a strong word. I have good memory though. You said "after" you posted the pics you took (which I give you props for), but your tone was different before that.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

This is prolly the best close up, most detailed pic of the 2's I've seen thus far. I'm not too impressed thus far, personally.

never thought i'd refer to these as a "poor man's" anything, but these are the poor man's air mag's...
laugh.gif

i like the shape, and i love well executed straps on shoes, so i'll likely cop, but if they're all the same colorways as the first yeezy's then i'll prolly just cop the best looking one and leave it at that.

they really should do all new colorways.

I quoted this one cause you damn well know you will copp every single colour.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

that fake yeezy site is crazy, how the hell do they get the mold so quick?

crazy. the whole sneaker world doesn't have close ups yet and these cats got 'em looking that close? even the logo on the tongue looks like it might be right... WTH?!?

Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-Zen-Grey-2.jpg

definitely prefer the first ones but i'm curious to see more colorways. nice to hear it's solar red on the lining and not orange and pink like the zens.

imo these look so similar to the first ones they need to put out completely different colorways this time.

Originally Posted by rhester

I'm going to reserve my judgement until I see the final product.

this.

right colorway might change my mind, but right now i'm leaning towards not liking them that much.

How about he changed is mind when he saw clear pics of them? Can we move along please?

Whatever, I'd rather not go back and forth. Keep the peace. I hope everyone gets their pairs.

verysteri otypical wrote:
MrNikeTalk wrote:
ok, the God's honest truth is that this type of release is nothing new 2 me, and my esteemed peers in the city of nycforget the shoes, can you stop hyping how awesome you think you are...

it's not about being awesome, it's about complete, verified, confirmed facts.
nyc got flooded with galaxy foams, we Will get flooded with yeezy.

Let's camp 2gether
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Can everyone get off Proto's back.

Tell me someone hasn't been back and forth on a shoe before. Look at the first pic, it's a lq SCREENSHOT. Nothing could have made the shoes look good but now that high quality photos have surfaced they look COMPLETLY different then the first pics.

Some of you guys act like you have never changed your mind before or that is a sin to.

Keep positive Proto, I'm still jealous of the FSR you had of the Yeezy 1 and I wasn't able to get a pair from you cause I would have beat them to the ground.

Originally Posted by indianabound

Tell me someone hasn't been back and forth on a shoe before. Look at the first pic, it's a lq SCREENSHOT. Nothing could have made the shoes look good but now that high quality photos have surfaced they look COMPLETLY different then the first pics.

Some of you guys act like you have never changed your mind before or that is a sin to.

This. Proto is not a bad dude at all. People just bash him because he has his own opinion and doesnt conform to everyone elses. But thats Niketalk these days, if you disagree you get bashed.

Originally Posted by jhobson5

This. Proto is not a bad dude at all. People just bash him because he has his own opinion and doesnt conform to everyone elses. But thats Niketalk these days, if you disagree you get bashed.

Nah, people just point out when he lies. Dude clearly said before he liked the 1>2 but now all of a sudden he likes the 2>1. Its ok to switch your opinion, but man up to it. Why lie? Its a pitty lie.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Nah, people just point out when he lies. Dude clearly said before he liked the 1>2 but now all of a sudden he likes the 2>1. Its ok to switch your opinion, but man up to it. Why lie? Its a pitty lie.

Just like that time he lied about popping his tongues."my jeans just naturally fall that way"SMH

It's Will bro. 
Hopefully this thread gets as good as the first yeezy 1 threads were. 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

It's Will bro. 
waitaminute. the vampedo dude? please tell me you're joking 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

It's Will bro. 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I'm more shocked that you are in a Yeezy thread than anything.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

IF THE POSTPONED DATE IS TRUE THEN COULD BE GOOD NEWS AS FAR AS MAYBE MORE PAIRS ARE BEING PRODUCED.

THIS WOULD ALSO MEAN THAT THOSE DUDES OUT CAMPING HAVE WASTED A LOT OF TIME UNLESS THEY ARE GONNA STAY PUT UNTIL SUMMER  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dont be suprised memph, some people are even more willing to camp now that its hotter. Its sucks that hypebeast who didnt even like the shoe now all of a sudden want it so bad and talking bout how they copping when nike has no real date.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

IF THOSE DUDES REALLY STAY OUT THERE WITH NO CONFIRMED DATE AND POSSIBLY PUSHED BACK TILL SUMMER, THEN I PERSONALLY GIVE MY GO AHEAD TO CHARGE WHATEVER THEY WANT ($1000, $2000, ETC.) AND WON'T 'EEM BE MAD. THAT'S OD CAMPING..THEY WILL DEFINITELY DESERVE THE SHOE MORE THAN I.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

It's Will bro. 
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I'm more shocked that you are in a Yeezy thread than anything.
laugh.gif
 did not like the yeezy 1 at all. i really like the grey/platinum yeezy 2 - would like it better without GITD but no matter. i will probably try and get a pair so i come in this thread for release info and the comedy is just a bonus for me 
laugh.gif

Lol Nike is such a fail, these dudes wont even come out and release a statement on the shoes at all. Nike is so tight lipped on these making it seem like they have a connection to area 51 or something
laugh.gif

Wow, this postponed rumor is running fast. Could this be a decoy? If truly postponed, I wonder what ... producing more pair? Smh.

Originally Posted by teamfreshh

Lol Nike is such a fail, these dudes wont even come out and release a statement on the shoes at all. Nike is so tight lipped on these making it seem like they have a connection to area 51 or something
laugh.gif
fail? more like sales geniuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom