Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by melofan15

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
MN got those pics from this thread bro

Oh, really?!?!? I totally thought I was doing somethin'.
laugh.gif
  I went back a couple of pages and didn't see them so I thought why not post them. Well sorry everyone.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

6959054414_d569d2ee41_z.jpg

Would anyone else like to see something like this accompany the Yeezy's? I know the logo work is crappy but don't have much to go on. 

Originally Posted by nikeking9389

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Lets say the truth, if these were GR they would still sell out. Everybody is a sneakerhead nowadays, in my age group nobody has a problem dropping mommy and daddys money on a pair. Only difference is they wouldn't be reselling for 2G's but for 5 bills or so.

So True.
of course they would sell out but if they did not have Kanye's name behind it they would sit just like the Nike PR1(that look just like them a little)
those look NOTHING like Yeezy's.

I hate to say this, but I'll probably pay up to $800 for a pair if I can't get them on release date, these are gonna be insanely hard to cop

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

6959054414_d569d2ee41_z.jpg

Would anyone else like to see something like this accompany the Yeezy's? I know the logo work is crappy but don't have much to go on. 

That hat is corny. Not my style.

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

just copped my outfit for these! cant wait to get my yeezys!  info on that hat?
eek.gif

swag.
pimp.gif

the shirt needs to be a tall tee with angry dog faces, and ya need a glow in the dark waxed leather croc skin flannel skirt around your waist too tho.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by az005us

These shoes are not a gr just as limited as last time and when the news releases on how they will be distributed mad people are gonna be pissed lololol thank God I dont care for them.
Won't even be shocked if it's something tied into eBay/charity.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by az005us

These shoes are not a gr just as limited as last time and when the news releases on how they will be distributed mad people are gonna be pissed lololol thank God I dont care for them.
Won't even be shocked if it's something tied into eBay/charity.

uZiF9.jpg

if this really happened..
Spoiler [+]
cena-kid-crying-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom