Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

I don't care what NRG means, and I don't think 4/5 of the people browsing this thread do either.
However, I do care about getting some info on these shoes!
Hopefully NRG means "General Release" or widely availability for retail but limited like the pre-heats.
Who has info? And I mean legit info? If you do post it.
If you don't. Don't. But don't waste my time or anyone else's Posting about anything other than the shoe.
Because that's why we're in the thread (but keep them gif's coming because they are hilarious-especially the dancing one's).
(Tim Tebow voice) thank you and God Bless.

/endrant
man shut up

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2

I don't care what NRG means, and I don't think 4/5 of the people browsing this thread do either.
However, I do care about getting some info on these shoes!
Hopefully NRG means "General Release" or widely availability for retail but limited like the pre-heats.
Who has info? And I mean legit info? If you do post it.
If you don't. Don't. But don't waste my time or anyone else's Posting about anything other than the shoe.
Because that's why we're in the thread (but keep them gif's coming because they are hilarious-especially the dancing one's).
(Tim Tebow voice) thank you and God Bless.

/endrant
man shut up

laugh.gif

with the current state of social media, information is relatively instantaneous. the fact is if you are relying solely on Niketalk for info then you are behind the curve. it is now just a common place to talk and post about common likes. that being said, "NRG" is on the box label so it has just as much to do with the shoe as the color, style code, manufacturing location and name. ALL of which have to do with the shoe this thread is about. id rather talk about that than read "copped!" or "F resellers/nike/kanye/etc." all the way to the release...

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

with the current state of social media, information is relatively instantaneous. the fact is if you are relying solely on Niketalk for info then you are behind the curve. it is now just a common place to talk and post about common likes. that being said, "NRG" is on the box label so it has just as much to do with the shoe as the color, style code, manufacturing location and name. ALL of which have to do with the shoe this thread is about. id rather talk about that than read "copped!" or "F resellers/nike/kanye/etc." all the way to the release...

Idk man. I actually saw the info on the galaxy foam & Sb 9 releases on NT far before(at least a day) I saw it anywhere else. The dudes who post usually come with the goods.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Will NDC be receiving these? Would love to have a pair but I don't have a ride to the nearest Niketown.[/font]

NT used to be the ONLY source for info. All the sneaker blogs got all of their info from here. At least they used to back when we had OGs like ekin and snuggles dropping dimes on the daily. NT used to be the one and only. I know it doesn't matter, but can somebody please show me proof that NRG is working with Nike on the shoes? I looked all through NRGs website and everything and even posted what they worked with Nike on. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I'm not finding a connection between NRG and the recent nikes that have been released. Plus with the fact nikestore posted what it means.. PM me where you see that NRG directly is behind the marketing for these shoes. Sorry to jam up the thread..

I know I'm adding to fuel to the fire here but... "NRG" does indeed stand for Energy. It's a tier level that Nike created for urban accounts back in the early 90s. The shoes released under them were usually odd colorways and they released at Mom and Pop stores. Here in Chicago you would have found them in the Roseland shopping area, 63rd and halsted, or on Madison on the west side. It has nothing to do with any marketing group. Do your research or ask someone who was there when most of the shoes were first release and not just retro....

We need more info...we have people arguing in here over silly things

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Jay-Z-Rocks-the-BlackSolar-Red-Yeezy-2-Once-Again-2.jpeg
Jay-Z-Rocks-the-BlackSolar-Red-Yeezy-2-Once-Again-1.jpeg

Great pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Y2s are so versatile.. so many outfit combos can be pulled off with both colorways

I truly hope I can get my hands on both

Speaking of which, I just brokered a deal on a DS pair of the net/net Yeezy 1s for $600
glasses.gif
grin.gif

It's crazy we have practically no solid information at this point. I'm still trying to figure out if I like black or platinum more, but let's be real... I'd be happy with either
laugh.gif

Is it true niketown chicago is closed for remodeling until fall to launch these? That would be a kanye/nike type thing , wouldn't surprise me

Originally Posted by dipsetkid44

Is it true niketown chicago is closed for remodeling until fall to launch these? That would be a kanye/nike type thing , wouldn't surprise me

Yep, probably won't open until the Chicago Marathon in October. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by dipsetkid44

Its true niketown chi is closed for remodeling, has nothing to do with yeezys tho. Hopefully those pairs will be allocated to House of Hoops or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom