Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any NYC NTers want to start an email chain where we can all share ANY info regarding this release? I agree with some of the posts regarding an unannounced QS. If this is the case I'd like to work with some people in real time without having to check this thread every like 15 min lol. Also it helps if we are all local. If people are interested ill start a assembling a list of email addresses. Shoot me a message if you are interested.

Seeing as its almost June and still no exact date just a month, im thinking unannounced quickstrike[/quote]

Never gonna happen...there are two many thirsty 16 year old that are DYING for e-props for the info to not leak...
B..there are two many dudes that got rent to pay and rims to buy to not capitalize if these....what you think that Foam drop at Mercer was Random??? You think 100 people just got lucky???? Nah son...they don't call it the sneakerBUSINESS for nothin...

Besides...with a nation wide release it's impossible to keep the info from leaking...as soon as they show up on a stores manifest...it's over...

The only way I can see this happening is if it's not listed on the stock list...it just comes in unnamed with specific instruction to put on the floor and sell immediately....but even with that word will spread like wildflower once they touch the floor..

Plus..that only works in large retail chains....mom and pops and boutiques...no way to control that....just like I said dudes are trying to keep the lights on in this recession...

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Seeing as its almost June and still no exact date just a month, im thinking unannounced quickstrike

Never gonna happen...there are two many thirsty 16 year old that are DYING for e-props for the info to not leak...
B..there are two many dudes that got rent to pay and rims to buy to not capitalize if these....what you think that Foam drop at Mercer was Random??? You think 100 people just got lucky???? Nah son...they don't call it the sneakerBUSINESS for nothin...

Besides...with a nation wide release it's impossible to keep the info from leaking...as soon as they show up on a stores manifest...it's over...

The only way I can see this happening is if it's not listed on the stock list...it just comes in unnamed with specific instruction to put on the floor and sell immediately....but even with that word will spread like wildflower once they touch the floor..

Plus..that only works in large retail chains....mom and pops and boutiques...no way to control that....just like I said dudes are trying to keep the lights on in this recession...[/quote]

Thats what I mean. I think its gonna be like, stores will sell their stock as soon as they get em in.

Lol its going to be nutty around here for these. I saw a group of Tongans jack some Filipinos in parking lot here in the bay in december for the concord release. The only one who tried to stand up to them(it was like 5 of them big ol Tongans) got KOd. SMH getting KOd and everyone losing their newly bought kicks. Everyone be safe and watch your backs!

Seeing as its almost June and still no exact date just a month, im thinking unannounced quickstrike

Plus..that only works in large retail chains....mom and pops and boutiques...no way to control that....just like I said dudes are trying to keep the lights on in this recession...[/quote]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm financially prepared for June...

Mentally, I'm weak...
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have no idea how this is gonna go for me.....Once the Official info comes out I'll sit my knights of the round table down and gameplan our attack.

THIS COULD HAPPEN AS I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN AND WAS A PART OF IT.

LAST YEAR WHEN THE JORDAN RETRO 7 YEAR OF THE DRAGON CAME OUT. THE FINISHLINE BY MY HOUSE WAS THE ONLY ONE TO GET THEM IN THE STATE. THEIR SHIPMENT CAME RANDOMLY AND AS SOON AS THEY GOT THEM, THEY PUT THEM ON THE SHELF. THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO KNEW THEY GOT THEM OR EVEN HAD A CHANCE TO BUY THEM WAS THE PEOPLE THE FINISHLINE EMPLOYEES CALLED AND INFORMED THAT THEY HAD THEM AND THERE WAS ONE DUDE WHO WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO JUST BE THERE SHOPPING AT THE TIME. LUCKILY, MY WORK WAS NEAR THE STORE AND WHEN THE EMPLOYEE CALLED MY PHONE, I TOOK A 15 AND RUSHED OVER. LEFT WITH 4 PAIRS. THEY HAD 2 SIZE RUNS AND 6 PEOPLE BOUGHT THEM ALL. 

EXPECT THE SAME, IF THE YEEZY'S DROP IN THIS MANNER AS WELL. JUST LIKE WITH MERCER AND THE FOAMS. IF YOU AREN'T ON THE LIST OF PEOPLE CALLED YOUR CHANCES OF COPPING ARE ALMOST 0% UNLESS YOU HAPPEN TO BE IN THE STORE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Plus..that only works in large retail chains....mom and pops and boutiques...no way to control that....just like I said dudes are trying to keep the lights on in this recession...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/quote]
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've been reading this thread and the others for awhile now. I don't understand why people go to an "Official release Yeezy 2 Release News" thread just to post that they are not feeling this shoe. No reason to click on the thread.

Also, thanks to those of you that post actual updates, news, or even gossip. Some of us sneaker heads have been watching info on this shoe on a regular basis for up to and sometimes over two years. I don't go to the Foamposite threads because I do not like the shoe. Let's keep the forum useful and productive and not waste page after page with crap.

9/10 this will be an unannounced quickstrike... guarantee it.

That random restock of galaxy foams at Mercer 21 was more than likely a trial run...Nike can't afford to have another media frenzy such as the Galaxies or Concords

Won't be surprised if they sparingly release these over the course of a week with random Niketowns releasing them on certain days.

Originally Posted by lowwwski

I've been thinking the exact same thing for months now. It would cut down on a lot of camping, violence, and commotion for the stores.

Originally Posted by telemitry

I've been reading this thread and the others for awhile now. I don't understand why people go to an "Official release Yeezy 2 Release News" thread just to post that they are not feeling this shoe. No reason to click on the thread.

Also, thanks to those of you that post actual updates, news, or even gossip. Some of us sneaker heads have been watching info on this shoe on a regular basis for up to and sometimes over two years. I don't go to the Foamposite threads because I do not like the shoe. Let's keep the forum useful and productive and not waste page after page with crap.

581257442786a4aa91a309724e68bb245e7351b_r.gif

Helluva first post!

back to the sneakers... maybe a repost

44825ef45e8c14579cd3afb1f633634b78e3920_r.jpg

Originally Posted by lowwwski

That random restock of galaxy foams at Mercer 21 was more than likely a trial run...Nike can't afford to have another media frenzy such as the Galaxies or Concords

Won't be surprised if they sparingly release these over the course of a week with random Niketowns releasing them on certain days.
I have a hard time believing that Kanye would let them do such a thing. We know the guy, he wants the fame, he wants people to notice him. I know, in the end Nike still has the last word, but with the money those will bring in, I'm sure they want to keep their relationship with him at the best.

Starting next week, I'm going to visit NTNYC every day at least one time. (I live 59 n 7th so only a 5 min walk away) If I hear anything I'll instantly put it up. I hope other NT'ers will do the same and won't try and horde these.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Starting next week, I'm going to visit NTNYC every day at least one time. (I live 59 n 7th so only a 5 min walk away) If I hear anything I'll instantly put it up. I hope other NT'ers will do the same and won't try and horde these.

watch out for the lurkers 
laugh.gif

you might think you're talkin to like 5-10 NTers here but there are hundreds out there 

RD gotta be next month, that's what i'm thinkin, crazy we haven't had solid info yet

that unannounced quickstrike rumor is gaining stream even among some employees at retailers, so we have to keep our eyes and ears open. don't know how this thread is going to pan out with the lurkers and the low post counts with comments like " I NEED THESE SHOES", may do more harm then good but we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom