Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by heatking

what does the phrase "drop a dime on em" mean? like pay them off? or wut, sorry for my lack of knowledge lol
Drop a dime is a basketball term for making an assist.

Why thats true im pretty sure ole boy saying snitch on them aka drop a dime on them. If your joking my bad sarcasm doesnt translate well online at times

who do i call to report them? i got a laundry list of complaints for the HOH by me. 

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

A local mom-n-pop told me a Nike rep stopped by and gave them a run down of what would happen. He said the East coast would be getting the Platinum color, the West coast would be getting the Black ones, and Chicago will be getting both. I doubt it's true, but if it is, it would be pretty cool.

We'll see but if this holds true. Sounds interesting though.

I thought this meant pay them off had to urban dictionary that lol, but snitch somebody out (dropping a dime in a pay phone) at any rate.. Ive got this same problem at the HOH kansas city, showed up on release date for the cavs to find them just lifting the gate and all the homies and employees were walking out with them in hand and they had already "sold out". So how should I go about getting in with the workers, Ive been trying to become a regular and showing up for the big GRs' but doubt that means anything to them.

i would call a regular foot locker in the same town or in the next town over and ask for the area supervisor's name and contact info.

i promise you, if you can actually reach them and tell them the shady stuff going on, they will come down on them.

my boy at my local champs usually hooks me up, gave him my money for my concords last december, and he put them in the back (along with his, plus some other friends and employee's pairs)... the morning of release the area supervisor or district manager or whatever showed up and made them take every single pair in the back and sell them to the people in line (apparently they had a dime dropped on 'em for doing that on a previous release)...

they do care about that kinda stuff, and will come down on them.

that same store got a restock a week or two later, and almost every single pair went to the employees who got shafted on the first batch tho...
laugh.gif

this kid i know from line ups told me he just happened to be in the store the day of the restock, and saw the box get delivered and it said "jordan 11" or something on the sticker on the outside (or something like that), but they tried to tell him they weren't the concords, so he threatened to call corporate, so they opened up the box and sold him his size... LOL! persistent lil' guy, but it worked... i think he was the only person that wasn't an employee that got a pair out of that batch tho.

i mean, on one hand, i feel them dudes who work there, cuz they don't make much, so they could at least get dope shoes they want on discount. but at the same time, when cats come get in line hours b4 and wait all that time only to find out their size is gone to an employee, you're bound to get a dime dropped on you... just sayin'... to the district managers, the customers come first.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

80% Of this is because of resellers. I find it hilarious how so many people complain about what Nike does with online releases and they are the first ones to get a shoe and list them for sale.
THIS!!!!

Wow, yeah they should just put the Yeezy 1 on Nike ID!!!! That would fix everything and make them cost whatever $250-$300 hell I would order a couple pair!

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

This thread is pure speculation. Funny stuff.

laugh.gif
Seriously. 125+ pages of pure speculation, unnecessary proto walls of txt, and other nonsense %%%. At this point I'm not even interested in the shoes anymore NT ruined it for me.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i would call a regular foot locker in the same town or in the next town over and ask for the area supervisor's name and contact info.

i promise you, if you can actually reach them and tell them the shady stuff going on, they will come down on them.

my boy at my local champs usually hooks me up, gave him my money for my concords last december, and he put them in the back (along with his, plus some other friends and employee's pairs)... the morning of release the area supervisor or district manager or whatever showed up and made them take every single pair in the back and sell them to the people in line (apparently they had a dime dropped on 'em for doing that on a previous release)...

they do care about that kinda stuff, and will come down on them.

that same store got a restock a week or two later, and almost every single pair went to the employees who got shafted on the first batch tho...
laugh.gif

this kid i know from line ups told me he just happened to be in the store the day of the restock, and saw the box get delivered and it said "jordan 11" or something on the sticker on the outside (or something like that), but they tried to tell him they weren't the concords, so he threatened to call corporate, so they opened up the box and sold him his size... LOL! persistent lil' guy, but it worked... i think he was the only person that wasn't an employee that got a pair out of that batch tho.

i mean, on one hand, i feel them dudes who work there, cuz they don't make much, so they could at least get dope shoes they want on discount. but at the same time, when cats come get in line hours b4 and wait all that time only to find out their size is gone to an employee, you're bound to get a dime dropped on you... just sayin'... to the district managers, the customers come first.
yeah maybe ill do that. i've tried to tell their headquarters people before but they didnt listen but i guess i should just talk to someone whos like higher up.
i dont even really mess with that mall anymore but maybe when i get some free time ill drop da dime just for the bs i had to deal with in the past.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I'm hoping this east/west/chi thing isnt true...

Originally Posted by dbrooks05

Wow, yeah they should just put the Yeezy 1 on Nike ID!!!! That would fix everything and make them cost whatever $250-$300 hell I would order a couple pair!

cosign

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

344135112107131853863903.gif

lol

Originally Posted by CJ863

laugh.gif
Seriously. 125+ pages of pure speculation, unnecessary proto walls of txt, and other nonsense %%%. At this point I'm not even interested in the shoes anymore NT ruined it for me.

don't let the door hit you on the way out...
grin.gif

and there's a difference b/t snitching and putting stores in check for their lack of customer service... it's nothing more than going up the chain, speaking to managers, until they act right.

i mean, what's ol' boy supposed to do, keep letting the only store around him that gets certain releases he wants keep dumping on him cuz they're shady?

would he still rat if he were in the group getting hooked up? you ever get hooked up? you still wanna encourage ratting on someone hooking people up? don't forget to rat on your shop the next time you get hooked up lol. doesn't matter if it's only one pair or ten pairs. it's pairs sliding into hands of someone who didn't wait in line like everyone else. happens all over. oh well.

i get hooked up on some stuff and i'm assed out on other types of releases. it's all the same to me. it's only shoes and not enough to make me crybaby over it. imma do my best to get a pair of these yeezys and if i can't do it locally, i ain't gonna whine.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

I'm hoping this east/west/chi thing isnt true...

Originally Posted by dbrooks05

cosign

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

344135112107131853863903.gif

lol
for a sec i thought will was dancing in the quai 5s lmaoooo, funny stuff though
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

laugh.gif
Then you really didn't want them anyway, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom