Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this is getting out of hand 
laugh.gif

Why the hell would Nike push these back again ? Is Dre running Nike now or what ???

Originally Posted by MrUgolini

A store in new York got an arrival of 30 pairs in. As of yesterday, info from a friend who works there. Btw, all you people using niketalk to talk back and forth with no info on the yeezy 2 suck big time. This thread is for updated info of the yeezy 2, read the thread title. Not for everyone to express the opinions and non sneaker knowledge. Y'all suck.

Thanks for adding credible info and helping people out, very informative.

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by Mazz305

^No way Nike would cancel completely. The hype is too big.

True story no way it gets cancelled. This is a blank check Nike is just waiting to cash....
True...didn't think about that. Hopefully something concrete will emerge soon..

Funny thing is these haven't even officially been announced by nike yet. Ever since airmag tweeted that countdown clock its been all speculation.

Really love this shoe with the quality and all the small details but I've now gotten to the point where I just don't care anymore. Waste of time and its just stupid. Nike keeps playin run around and it just seems like they don't care about us at all so I'm officially done with this shoe. Good luck to everybody tryin to get a pair when these drop(if they ever do this year) be safe yall. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I just had a source tell me the date is getting pushed back again.

And I dunno what y'all are talking about back there, the first yeezys were the ones to change the game. A rather decent sized release that cats could hit people over the head for for $800 + (black & pinks)...

Everything changed since then.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

13126bb1f39d6690396f30c56857d630cbdc777e_r.gif

Nike's misinformation campaign continues....tell stores they're pushed back then ship them unannounced

the fact that nike can spring something as big as a air mag release on us with no notice means anything can happen with this yeezy 2

I've wanted to ask someone this for the longest. Whats the fascination with the Air Yeezy line? Is it the resale value, the rarity, the obsession with Kanye and his leather pants? I'd really like to know cuz in my personal opinion the shoe is weird looking and I know a lot of young cats think the "weird" look is in but they don't look good. Do these have performance based technology in it that will make you produce or rap better? I'd take a crack at getting a pair just for trade purposes for some Lebron's or Jordan's but please someone explain the addiction to a rapper's sneaker line. Not knocking anybody, like what you like, I want to know why...

Originally Posted by Harding

I've wanted to ask someone this for the longest. Whats the fascination with the Air Yeezy line? Is it the resale value, the rarity, the obsession with Kanye and his leather pants? I'd really like to know cuz in my personal opinion the shoe is weird looking and I know a lot of young cats think the "weird" look is in but they don't look good. Do these have performance based technology in it that will make you produce or rap better? I'd take a crack at getting a pair just for trade purposes for some Lebron's or Jordan's but please someone explain the addiction to a rapper's sneaker line. Not knocking anybody, like what you like, I want to know why...
For me its a lil bit of everything...the design of the Y1 and the Y2 are dope to me...and the concept of a RAPPER getting a Nike shoe deal is something that is historical in my eyes..

Originally Posted by Harding

cuz I like how they look b

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

the fact that nike can spring something as big as a air mag release on us with no notice means anything can happen with this yeezy 2

Air mags were only on ebay tho... the fact that no info is out is weird seeing as we've be seeing the shoe for months and (I assume) these will be going to retailers that would need info on the shoe.

The wait is finally over! The most anticipated sneaker release in history, AIR YEEZY II is set to drop on the 9th of June 7:30pm at ESPIONAGE GOULBURN STREET. Its going to be a raffle release, meaning, if your ticket is called, you will then have the opportunity to purchase them for the recommended Retail price of $350. Both Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum and Black/Solar Red will be up for grab, 8 pairs per colorway. 

Please RSVP by next Wednesday 6th of June. This is an exclusive event, you will definitely need to be on the RSVP list to enter into the store! 
34o7uvp.jpg

Originally Posted by KiDBronx

The wait is finally over! The most anticipated sneaker release in history, AIR YEEZY II is set to drop on the 9th of June 7:30pm at ESPIONAGE GOULBURN STREET. Its going to be a raffle release, meaning,if your ticket is called, you will then have the opportunity to purchase them for the recommended Retail price of $350. Both Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum and Black/Solar Red will be up for grab, 8 pairs per colorway. 

Please RSVP by next Wednesday 6th of June. This is an exclusive event, you will definitely need to be on the RSVP list to enter into the store! 
34o7uvp.jpg

really? sound kind of stupid to me.

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

This is a good point. I think Nike is going to drop the ball on us at the last minute with these.

And 
laugh.gif
 at the Detox picture.

Originally Posted by KiDBronx

The wait is finally over! The most anticipated sneaker release in history, AIR YEEZY II is set to drop on the 9th of June 7:30pm at ESPIONAGE GOULBURN STREET. Its going to be a raffle release, meaning, if your ticket is called, you will then have the opportunity to purchase them for the recommended Retail price of $350. Both Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum and Black/Solar Red will be up for grab, 8 pairs per colorway.

34o7uvp.jpg

I assume that store has their shipment in, if they are able to allocate their pairs @ 8 per colorway.

So I want them to post pictures....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom