Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I just had a source tell me the date is getting pushed back again.

And I dunno what y'all are talking about back there, the first yeezys were the ones to change the game. A rather decent sized release that cats could hit people over the head for, for $800 + (black & pinks)...

Everything changed since then.

Sorry kids...Piegons changed EVERYTHING....FIRST sneaker release to be on the front page of the paper and make national news....Also first sneaker release to show people how to get money on ebay....

Nike SB started it all...camp outs....fakes...eBay..."SNEAKERHEADS"....unfortunately ALOT of the nonsense we go through can be traced back to those damn pink boxes...Beast were born during that legendary era..

I'm getting old.

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

the fact that nike can spring something as big as a air mag release on us with no notice means anything can happen with this yeezy 2

If I can remember correctly, Air Mag info was known via video clip (of the room filled with Air Mags), cryptic tweets and the Ebay homepage in regards to the date and other info for the auctions. Are you referring to the lack of info/samples prior to the videos and tweets?

SNS selling theirs June 9th as well. It's crazy that they are letting people buy 1 pair of each colorway when some will not even get one pair. They should make you pick one colorway, but it doesn't matter if you bring your entire family.
tired.gif

If i was out there I'd HAVE to camp ASAP..off strength that they are going to let people get 2 per person? smh, yeah I'd have to be out there NOW........ That's wild
tired.gif
tired.gif

I think there are going to release them randomly online and in stories the week of june 9th like they did for the galaxy at 21 Mercer but I'm hoping rsvp. Hopefully a tweet saying they released before stores open and once the hit online would be nice.

Well at least the Aussie's know if they aren't the 8th person in line or better, there is no point in camping out.....

Ok... so official word is now out from SNS and from Espionage. SOMEBODY on here has got have an stateside info. The release is imminent. Even if they stagger the US release, we're still within thetwo to three week timeframe. Where is the leaked info? 
nerd.gif

Seems like its the 9th and stores wont get their shipment until a day or two beforehand (prevents a large sum of people from wasting their time if they plan to camp out for a week). Both colorways to drop same day...

I honestly hope this is all wrong but that has been the consensus info I have received by multiple sources.

----
Another rumor going around is that these might be Kanye's last sneaker with Nike and there might not even be a third, fourth or fifth colorway....

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Seems like its the 9th and stores wont get their shipment until a day or two beforehand (prevents a large sum of people from wasting their time if they plan to camp out for a week). Both colorways to drop same day...

I honestly hope this is all wrong but that has been the consensus info I have received by multiple sources.

----
Another rumor going around is that these might be Kanye's last sneaker with Nike and there might not even be a third, fourth or fifth colorway....

*whistle*

I wish i could assk Tigger how his size 9 fits
roll.gif
roll.gif
looks like I might have to go to a size 8.5 or 8 cause that mog looks HUGE!
kingofny04 wrote:

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Here come the 

beast.gif

So several sources, overseas stores, botiques are speculating the June 9th date for BOTH colorways.

Any explanation why we have ZERO pics of the black colorway aside from Kanyes camp (Don C, Virgil, Ibn) Jay-Z, Pecas (Def Jam), one picture of LeBron and Kanye himself?

the black colorway for me is what i really want so i would like as much info as possible.

does this mean the black colorway might be more limited? I mean we've seen the platinum greys in way more hands by far. And in recent memory when more people have their hands on shoes and farther away from the release date that usually has a correlation with the amount that will be available upon release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom