Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol i feel so bad now. I should have known my inbox would blow up.

I WAS KIDDING GUYS! I honestly think he's just trolling everyone

Pardon the ignorance, but in regards to the Nike RSVP System, how do you DM an account when the account is not following you?

roll.gif
reidwms wrote:

Lol i feel so bad now. I should have known my inbox would blow up.

I WAS KIDDING GUYS! I honestly think he's just trolling everyone

roll.gif
Got me lol...
I have a headache everytime I get in this thread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

Pardon the ignorance, but in regards to the Nike RSVP System, how do you DM an account when the account is not following you?

nike twitter accounts are set up so that everyone can DM them
i have had 0 luck with RSVP stuff so far and i've always done it seconds after the tweet is made  lol

nike-air-mag-2.jpg

yo air mag imma let you finish but the air yeezy 2 is the most hyped shoe of all time 

auegoz.jpg

Wasn't it the concord thread where he did this before? Dropped some random actor's name as a riddle to some site that was doing pre-orders. I'm not even trying for these unless they're online. People are going to be too foolish for this release, and Nike's just going to make it all worse.

ok, just a theory, but @nikestore just tweeted that they will postpone the online release of the AJKO and "son of mars" (whatever the hell those are). Both shoes have a release date of 6/9 just like the Yeezy 2s.

nerd.gif
they could be making room for Yeezy 2s to show up on NDC.

Originally Posted by yancancook90

ok, just a theory, but @nikestore just tweeted that they will postpone the online release of the AJKO and "son of mars" (whatever the hell those are). Both shoes have a release date of 6/9 just like the Yeezy 2s.

nerd.gif
KOs and Bred SOMs were scheduled for 6/2 (per nicekicks.com)

I never went through NDC for a big release. Do they accept a ton of orders and then cancel a bunch of them within the next day like mom and pop sites tend to do?

Originally Posted by rjucks

nerd.gif
ok nvm, thought they came out on the 9th

Originally Posted by rjucks

nerd.gif

They did the samething with cool grey 12's. Then gave another release date but random time.

Yeah, the KOs are coming out this weekend. They probably figured that the Lebrons would kill their server already this weekend so they delayed it by a few days.

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

nike-air-mag-2.jpg

yo air mag imma let you finish but the air yeezy 2 is the most hyped shoe of all time 

auegoz.jpg

roll.gif
thats exactly the feeling i get about this shoe now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom