Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People asking about Nike RSVP, create a twitter account follow the closest Nike town, NYC is NTNY, wait until they tweet a message saying RSVP is open for "shoe" with a #tag, example is #aj12 for the playoff 12's. Once you know the #tag you have to DM(direct messagel them like this, #tag, your first and last name, and size) Example #aj12, Bill Bellamy, 12 and wait for confirmation and pick up time. You have to pick up within the time they till you with photo ID.

turns out bill bellamy is doing an RSVP

he done got into the reseller game yall

i already DM'd him and he hit me back with that confirmation with the quickness
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Originally Posted by coreyatou

RAY- Thanks for the help... Search is over.... PROVES THERE ARE STILL GOOD FOLKS ON NT

All, please do not PM me for info. Not my deal!

Wow didn't expect him to help people out,just thought he came here to brag, nice change of pace from the usual.

Back to the shoes, I would think NDC would have them but it would be a random drop no twitter notifications, no set time, just a game of draw. Keeping hope NDC will have them but wouldn't be suprised if they don't .

EDIT: NDC is saying they don't know yet and won't until release date, so I'm think an unknown drop with in that day.

goes to show the true colors of niketalk. no one does any favors for anyone on this board until you prove yourself, or prove that you are "good friends". the community is not united much

Via NDC on the contact us live help page
On Wednesday, May 30th, Nikeinc.com announced the release of the Air Yeezy II, scheduled to launch on Saturday, June 9th. This product will be at select global retailers in extremely limited numbers. These retailers have not been announced and our customer service representatives have no further information at this time.

Originally Posted by NickyEyes

I never went through NDC for a big release. Do they accept a ton of orders and then cancel a bunch of them within the next day like mom and pop sites tend to do?

Are they even releasing on NDC , FTL , Champs , ETC  ? 

Originally Posted by indianabound

Via NDC on the contact us live help page
On Wednesday, May 30th, Nikeinc.com announced the release of the Air Yeezy II, scheduled to launch on Saturday, June 9th. This product will be at select global retailers in extremely limited numbers. These retailers have not been announced and our customer service representatives have no further information at this time.
Lol, you guys annoyed the nike reps.  Basically there not spilling the beans yet

Originally Posted by capo1119

People asking about Nike RSVP, create a twitter account follow the closest Nike town, NYC is NTNY, wait until they tweet a message saying RSVP is open for "shoe" with a #tag, example is #aj12 for the playoff 12's. Once you know the #tag you have to DM(direct messagel them like this, #tag, your first and last name, and size) Example #aj12, Bill Bellamy, 12 and wait for confirmation and pick up time. You have to pick up within the time they till you with photo ID.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yall got me at work like

man-on-floor-with-paper.JPG

^^^Lmao someone noticed it^^^ A couple of people PM about the RSVP, so I used Mr. How to be a player himself *hint to website, I'm not serious! Lol

Originally Posted by dharv

Does Air Randy have these?

why dont you ask air randy not niketalk
some of you people really need to do some of your own research before you ask these stupid questions.

after hours of searching, I finally figured out the hint...I looked deep into Bill Bellamy's childhood. I traveled to his hometown. I even spoke with an old friend of his.

Here's another hint: Bill Bellamy's second grade teacher would also love this site

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

My man used Bill Bellamy as an example in how to RSVP for some shoes lol

eBoredom at work lol. I was gonna put my real name, but I used Mr. Infamous himself.

Originally Posted by MrUgolini

Originally Posted by dharv

Does Air Randy have these?

why dont you ask air randy not niketalk
some of you people really need to do some of your own research before you ask these stupid questions.
roll.gif
why dont you not take sarcasm so seriously...

Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Has the hint dropper really ever helped anybody before? Or is he just trolling

they are probably busy buying up all the pairs
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom