Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by jst628

Theo London just posted his pair... he'll actually make them look good.

you mean like this?
roll.gif
at least he doesn't have sole-savers on his 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

sole-savers, force-fields, wearable shoe trees, and sealed hazardous plastic bags around each shoe > that fit.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmymb

One of the major sports departments at nike was only able to get the black for their athletes.  No platinum to be found.  Oh and only 4 pairs alloted to that sport total.

Where are you getting this info from?
laugh.gif

first off thank you to the 4 dudes out of like 10 who actually took 7 seconds out their very busy schedule to reply to my pms, ya replies made me lol while I was dealing with some crib drama and mood was terrible. you know something? nike has turned us from consumers into competitive players! nobody looking out for each other much these days cause the people who dont want to tell their spot are buying up all the stock or something. if the people who copped their pair simply pm those who respond to the posts like "ayo, whats that place you copped from?" like twitter rsvp, first pm first serve type of thing, then atleast the dudes can get theirs too, besides its not like you are posting publicly to the lurkers, you are private messaging .

I dont understand how someone can say this is Nike's most unorganized release ever...

You dont think they did this intentionally?
You dont think they purposely kept the release date quiet for 2 years?
You dont think they have a purpose for not telling what stores will have them?

The hype for this shoe 100x worse than galaxies and there is a chance Nike has some deaths on their hands. I'd say Nike's got us by the balls. And you know what, theyre handling this excellently.

I'm new here but was hoping someone would help me out with info on preorders or where I might have a change at getting a pair of the black joints. PM me. Thanks.

whats the real point of printing msrp 245, when retailers charge alot more?

Nike REALLY needs to push this release back and produce mass pairs. It just isn't fair what they are doing to very loyal customers. Not that they care. This is the most anticipated sneaker in history IMO.

Originally Posted by dharv

Nike REALLY needs to push this release back and produce mass pairs. It just isn't fair what they are doing to very loyal customers. Not that they care. This is the most anticipated sneaker in history IMO.

This except for the most anticipated part

Lol @ the rep responding, like it was a SERIOUS question.

Lol @ ppl asking the price (unless you cop from a NT or HoH price won't be honored) & release date this late in the game.

Also, it would be PERFECT if everyone waited it out & let resale prices go down. Only problem is...

1) The Galaxy Foams are UGLY, these AREN'T.

2) Most of us knew these were coming & SAVED $$$ in anticipation for a difficult cop or resale prices, so our bands are up!

The only way they could ever truly eliminate these week long campouts is to ship the shoes to unusual locations and eliminate release dates. Give people an idea of when to look for them like the week of expected arrival. People always line up at the same spots because the same spots get the big releases ALL the time. If they rotated which stores got which major releases then that would keep people guessing until the time frame of release and give those who can't camp an actual chance at copping. That would have shoes come out on a rolling release basis instead of the one shot deal we have now.

Originally Posted by drone553

I'm new here but was hoping someone would help me out with info on preorders or where I might have a change at getting a pair of the black joints. PM me. Thanks.

lord x 7...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by drone553

lord x 7...
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
...but seriously, imma be constructive and try to give you some real info.  Pre-orders are pretty much done, all sold-out.  You'll definitely have a chance at getting a pair of the black 1's, just have to check ebay.com. or craigslist.com.  They'll definitely have a pair in your size available.  Always lookin to help a "fellow NT'er"
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom