Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone clarify me on this, are they doing RSVP for the yeezy?? help me out fam, just notice on facebook saying they will release on the 9th... please message me...

Originally Posted by dbrooks05

Just pre-oreder my Zen pair.......Exclusive Taste from Houston Texas........hated to bite the bullet, but I can sleep good for the next week, knowing I have my pair

Fugggg! Did you catch the size 13??? I hesitated and lost out lol. Smh. He who hesitates loses.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Just pre-oreder my Zen pair.......Exclusive Taste from Houston Texas........hated to bite the bullet, but I can sleep good for the next week, knowing I have my pair

$1,600?!?! Sweeeettttt baby Jesusssssss
wow, if i spent that much money and it didnt come with 4 wheels and an engine i would never me able to sleep again
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

wow, if i spent that much money and it didnt come with 4 wheels and an engine i would never me able to sleep again
sick.gif

God bless you bruh... If I had pair on lock right now I would be doing my dance till midnight

Its was sorta crazy, but look at it this way......
I wear a size 13......HARD to get anyway....
Oh I live in San Antonio, and these is only one mom and pop shop, you can't get pre-order #%%+. there so Shady!!!!!! missed out on the Lebron SB today I replied in 18 seconds. (oh yeah owner wears a sz13) Thats why

Hell I can wear the shoes 5 months and still will get $1500 on the resale market.....(I don't plan to sell)
I rather get them and doing my "little dance" lol till 6/9

call it being in denial, but im not buying that the rep in that nike chat is giving out correct info. it could be that all they see is it's not on the release calendar and assume it wont be online. i'll wait until official word from @nikestore. they did it with the galaxy, but have yet to say anything yet. i understand that it's very likely an official announcement will be made next week that they wont be online, but for now i'll still hold out hope lol.
$1,600...i'd rather try to find a pair of dons. but everyone is free to spend their money the way they want. good luck everyone

I could never spend that on some shoes, I always think logically.

sick.gif
For $1600 they better deliver it to you in a Brinks truck in a handcuffed suitcase with an autographed G.O.O.D Music CD
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by jordan23dotcom

sick.gif
lmao if it came with 4 wheels and an engine it better be a nice lawn mower because if its a car thats nothing more than a bucket bruh.

Oh I live in San Antonio, and these is only one mom and pop shop, you can't get pre-order #%%+. there so Shady!!!!!! missed out on the Lebron SB today I replied in 18 seconds. (oh yeah owner wears a sz13) Thats why

Hell I can wear the shoes 5 months and still will get $1500 on the resale market.....(I don't plan to sell)

looks like you and i had the same thinking. mathematically my time is worth much more than spending 9 days outside. 1500 is a steal. well done sir. 

Good ol sole boutique 
wink.gif
glasses.gif

yo, I called nikes 1-800 number to see if i could get info and they str8 had a message about the yeezy2 on there. that +%! cray, glad i got mine comin, but i need to get the pure platinum jointz, does anyone know if house of hoops in the chi gone havem?

1600 is double then what I promised I would ever spend on sneakers. But for these 1600 seems like good money... But I'm systematically against pre orders for more then retail.. It's like the ny lotto.. Hey you never know. I got to atleast try for retail.

For that money.....I'd rather buy a keepall 55
To each his own. 

^ dat spelling 
pimp.gif

that pic has me wishing I lived on the east coast
frown.gif
...wait what am I saying? As if I really ever had any chance of copping for retail
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Good ol sole boutique 
wink.gif
glasses.gif
I actually went up there to vent about that, He said yeah like 50 people responded to the twitter in 5 mins....I was in 18seconds.......
Then I offered $1200.00 to hold me a pair of Yeezy 2's said ummm no we don't do that......

hmmmmm

funny how 5mins later a guy walked out with his Lebron 9 SB's on feet....

(but we don't do that!)

The colors thing is BS, I guess small markets got shafted as usual but big markets will see both shoes. I love NY..

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Good ol sole boutique 
wink.gif
glasses.gif
I actually went up there to vent about that, He said yeah like 50 people responded to the twitter in 5 mins....I was in 18seconds.......
Then I offered $1200.00 to hold me a pair of Yeezy 2's said ummm no we don't do that......

hmmmmm

funny how 5mins later a guy walked out with his Lebron 9 SB's on feet....

(but we don't do that!)

Haha they can pretty much do what they want technically But if your not a regular (even tho I wouldn't shop at a shop just to become cool for one release, they don't sell a lot of things I like. Maybe once in a blue moon) then don't expect special treatment. They've been "shady"(if you want to call it that) in the past when they first opened maybe but that's the game.But good luck
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom