Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Dcypoe

^ dat spelling 
pimp.gif

that pic has me wishing I lived on the east coast
frown.gif
...wait what am I saying? As if I really ever had any chance of copping for retail
laugh.gif

exactly how I feel, 
roll.gif

When I think about releases and re releases I think about how many times nike retroed those infrared am 90s
laugh.gif
3 times??? then they bring out the eggplant foams twice...jordan true blues 2x. Chlorophyll trainer 1 like 4 times...

seriously though if there was some way the demand for the yeezys or yeezy ii can be increased tremendously, just somehow someway i wish nike would re release these in like 6 months or 1-2 years from now even though yes these are not general releases and are like tier 0 status

Wow I would of at least waited for more info before dropping that much money, but if ya got it spend it!!!!

They should of made the coachella cw the 3rd cw and made it in online exclusive on NDC. So regulars can at least get a shot at a pair.

So...7 days till they drop, while at least 7 days from 8:00 am.

Anyone camping currently in NYC?

an out of state guy offered me the grey pair $500 shipped. Saw his add and contacted him. Does everything thorugh pay pal. I am still hessitant though. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

1600 is double then what I promised I would ever spend on sneakers. But for these 1600 seems like good money... But I'm systematically against pre orders for more then retail.. It's like the ny lotto.. Hey you never know. I got to atleast try for retail.

dame DONT do it cant feed into that hard

$900-$1000 is my limit, I want the Zen Grey colorway. Them things look fresh to death with jeans. Someone point me in the right direction please!
nerd.gif

yungone350 <---- yeah, I suggest you give me his info :tongue:

Wouldn't it be something if NT Chicago dropped these once they're done remodeling?

Got a feeling they're going to drop something special when they open those doors

BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by yungone350

an out of state guy offered me the grey pair $500 shipped. Saw his add and contacted him. Does everything thorugh pay pal. I am still hessitant though. Any suggestions?
im assuming you saw the guy on craigslist claiming to have a hookup and not need to wait in line and secure a pair for $500. i wouldnt be surprised if he takes preorders from dozens of people and then disappears. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom