Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JAYS

Can someone clarify me on this, are they doing RSVP for the yeezy?? help me out fam, just notice on facebook saying they will release on the 9th... please message me...

you asked this an hour before but you didnt get an answer so you made a post about it 
30t6p3b.gif

damn...what hype can do for an ugly shoe...1500 a good price?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
,,so sad what the sneaker game has come into...

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

1600 is double then what I promised I would ever spend on sneakers. But for these 1600 seems like good money... But I'm systematically against pre orders for more then retail.. It's like the ny lotto.. Hey you never know. I got to atleast try for retail.

dame DONT do it cant feed into that hard

You right I as buggin last night that drink at the bar had my mind sideways.. On a side note text coming your way.

I heard dudes were camped out at NYC 34th st Footaction since Thursday.
I'll take pics if I got out that way this weekend.

Originally Posted by yungone350

an out of state guy offered me the grey pair $500 shipped. Saw his add and contacted him. Does everything thorugh pay pal. I am still hessitant though. Any suggestions?

If he can easily get 1500 for them RIGHT NOW, why in the hell would he give them to you for 500?

Cmon son, smarten up

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

an out of state guy offered me the grey pair $500 shipped. Saw his add and contacted him. Does everything thorugh pay pal. I am still hessitant though. Any suggestions?

If he can easily get 1500 for them RIGHT NOW, why in the hell would he give them to you for 500?

Cmon son, smarten up

This. I wouldn't trust that at all man

Yeah but the guy is only using paypal sO it makes him a bit credible
No, paypal don't mean +$@. He can easily take the funds and cash out leaving his paypal if he so desired...PP might or might not refund you, dont take that risk

Just don't do it...

Originally Posted by mALiZ

No, paypal don't mean +$@. He can easily take the funds and cash out leaving his paypal if he so desired...PP might or might not refund you, dont take that risk

Just don't do it...

Yeah..QFT. About 3 years ago when the Yeezy 1's dropped, I found a guy "selling" the Yeezy "zen greys" for $475 shipped off of craigslist. Dude had no real definitive pictures indicating that they were his pics but I took the chance and ended up getting burned...As soon as I sent the money he stopped answering emails and I took a buyer's dispute initiative with PayPal.

I ended up getting my money back, but it took a couple of weeks to do. I was pissed but I learned a valuable lesson. If it seems to good to be true, it probably is.#PayPal does NOT make you credible

Just a question for you Chicago NTers.

Out of the four spots mentioned but not confirmed, which would you think would be the most popular? RSVP or STA? I plan on driving up Thursday.

Just don't do it...

this.

Originally Posted by 1212theory

Just don't do it...

this.

Yea not worth it.  It seems to good to be true.

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

Out of the four spots mentioned but not confirmed, which would you think would be the most popular? RSVP or STA? I plan on driving up Thursday.
i'm assuming all are doing raffles/auction... no point in camping.

Someone explain to me how the raffles work?

Do people still line up to get a chance to get a raffle? (as in limited amounts of raffle tickets) do they typically have to buy something or pay a fee for the ticket? or do they give 100s of people all tickets (one each) and see which is the winner?

I think having everyone get a ticket- no matter if your first or last, and let pure luck of the draw be the deciding factor in getting these. it eliminates line ups, skipping, and hostility.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

i'm assuming all are doing raffles/auction... no point in camping.

And if you are camping, Thursday is gonna be too late. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom