Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by doyung9

Confirmed. Just in case there was any speculation. East = Black, West = Platinum, some accounts = both. Stores are keeping tight lipped as well. Whether it be to prevent hysteria or backlash, but spots are keeping it lowkey. They know. TRUST ME.

Def can confirm that as locations here will have both.

well one thing to consider, ty first said "after these 2 releases there will be no more yeezys"...

then he later said "there will be a third SOLID colorway"...

so i think it's likely there will be one, and it will likely be more available (to help satisfy a lot of angry people who couldn't get these 2)...

he specifically capitalized "solid" tho, which makes you wonder if the whole shoe will be one color...

an all red may be dope.

Coming through with some info from 34th street.. Hit up Footaction first. There were like 30+ chairs out there and maybe only 20 heads actually on line. Some dude with a red fitted and true blue 3s on tried telling me to pay him $80 and that would secure my spot and hold it down if I needed to go somewhere.. Right off the back I didn't like the feeling of being hustled so I went in to talk to an employee. He said they are NOT* getting them. I told him we both knew they are... But Nike really must have told stores to keep information ziplock to avoid $%%@ like dudes waiting a week in line. I walked over to the FootLocker (not HoH) and seen a couple heads I been on line with at Niketown before. That line was much much more organized, even though when I got there dudes were discussing who was where and where was who on line. w.e. the case may be there were about 25 heads there. Immediately I told dudes I was last in line. A group of Asian cats in the back of the line said they would hold down my spot till I get off work at 11. One employee had came out and she was chopping it up in a little bit and she said she "isnt sure" but thinks they will be getting them. So as of right now, I got a spot on 34th and that feels like the best bet right now to get these. Retail or bust, %$#+ paying $1500.

Originally Posted by sakibomb523

Originally Posted by stiunit

whats up in Cali? anyword yet on a release spot?
Some dude in this thread said Shiekh's at the Fox Hills Mall in Culver City
cool, good looking out with the info Saki

i just cant imagine these being simply handed out to ALOT of celebrities and then being extremely limited to us....just doesnt make sense, i understand limited but not 8 pairs per store type of limited...

fresh exclusive in charlotte is charging $1,500, "starting", and not taking cards (if a group of goons finds out and robs that line they are gonna come up mega big)...

plus they're letting employees cop some of their stock, which means you could camp for however long and still not get your pairs...

with prices like that, and if you have NO options for retail (in other words, if there's no niketown around you, if your HOH isn't getting them, or anyone else selling for MSRP), you are better off not wasting all that time camping, not risking getting robbed, and just paying $1,500 - $2,000 pre-order/resell...

this is about to be hectic y'all. prolly craziest release of all time status...

lots of people getting robbed, hurt, possibly killed, and a F ton of scamming going on...

be careful!!!

i'm having a hard time determining my plan of action at this point...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Coming through with some info from 34th street.. Hit up Footaction first. There were like 30+ chairs out there and maybe only 20 heads actually on line. Some dude with a red fitted and true blue 3s on tried telling me to pay him $80 and that would secure my spot and hold it down if I needed to go somewhere.. Right off the back I didn't like the feeling of being hustled so I went in to talk to an employee. He said they are NOT* getting them. I told him we both knew they are... But Nike really must have told stores to keep information ziplock to avoid $%%@ like dudes waiting a week in line. I walked over to the FootLocker (not HoH) and seen a couple heads I been on line with at Niketown before. That line was much much more organized, even though when I got there dudes were discussing who was where and where was who on line. w.e. the case may be there were about 25 heads there. Immediately I told dudes I was last in line. A group of Asian cats in the back of the line said they would hold down my spot till I get off work at 11. One employee had came out and she was chopping it up in a little bit and she said she "isnt sure" but thinks they will be getting them. So as of right now, I got a spot on 34th and that feels like the best bet right now to get these. Retail or bust, %$#+ paying $1500.
You gonna wait outside for a whole week?  Good luck bro, You deserve a pair lol

2 confirmed spots my way gettin them: one said 1500...the other is letting only 4 ppl camp and the rest of the pairs via raffle more than likely

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

fresh exclusive in charlotte is charging $1,500, "starting", and not taking cards (if a group of goons finds out and robs that line they are gonna come up mega big)...

plus they're letting employees cop some of their stock, which means you could camp for however long and still not get your pairs...

with prices like that, and if you have NO options for retail (in other words, if there's no niketown around you, if your HOH isn't getting them, or anyone else selling for MSRP), you are better off not wasting all that time camping, not risking getting robbed, and just paying $1,500 - $2,000 pre-order/resell...

this is about to be hectic y'all. prolly craziest release of all time status...

lots of people getting robbed, hurt, possibly killed, and a F ton of scamming going on...

be careful!!!

i'm having a hard time determining my plan of action at this point...
30t6p3b.gif
What's crazy about this is that you came up REAL big when the first Yeezys released..  Damn the game has changed something serious

Originally Posted by Mr K

i just cant imagine these being simply handed out to ALOT of celebrities and then being extremely limited to us....just doesnt make sense, i understand limited but not 8 pairs per store type of limited...

True.  I mean...it seems that a LOT of celebrities have them.

Not sure if this has been discussed, but Im not sure anyone mentioned it...

Any possibility that these lesser prominent celebs just copped from a local spot on the low? Instead of getting seeded from celebs...

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by Mr K

True.  I mean...it seems that a LOT of celebrities have them.
It's also possible that these celebrities were given specific instructions to post pictures of them as soon as they got them.  I have a feeling most of these celebrities get pretty regular shipments from Nike if they want them.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm totally opposed to waiting on line for a week, but just off the nature off the Galaxy release, I'm hoping by Monday or Tuesday FTL just gives out tickets. If not, I will be rotating with my sister and her boyfriend whenever I have to work. I work 32 hours over the weekends so I'm actually not losing any money or anything if I do have to camp during the week... Just self respect.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

I'm totally opposed to waiting on line for a week, but just off the nature off the Galaxy release, I'm hoping by Monday or Tuesday FTL just gives out tickets. If not, I will be rotating with my sister and her boyfriend whenever I have to work. I work 32 hours over the weekends so I'm actually not losing any money or anything if I do have to camp during the week... Just self respect.
laugh.gif
 I dig it bro

I believe these yeezys are targeted towards being a celeb edition sneaker. why the msrp is 245, who will even be lucky enough to pay that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom