Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chitown aloha postOhhhhh^ makes me want them moaaar! *sarcastic* but I agree with the previous post. Its hard not to buy into but if it wasn't for the fact I had the time off, I wouldn't do it. Cause really those with no jobs sitting out for 2 3 weeks to make xxxx amount of dollars is not close to my monthly. Wether its to resell or keep. I have fun camping out, meeting other enthusiats wether on a forum or locally, stories, just all around having a good time. reminds me of a tailgate party that ends up lasting for days on end lol.

Originally Posted by arson09

bucknuteagle wrote:
 They've got people out here like crackfiends for a pair of sneakers.
Not really. Crack is easily obtained on any block in any urban community.. 

Ha. True, didn't think I'd get called out on my improper economic comparison of crackfiends, but I was mainly going for the imagery.

Originally Posted by 55steep

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by doyung9

Confirmed. Just in case there was any speculation. East = Black, West = Platinum, some accounts = both. Stores are keeping tight lipped as well. Whether it be to prevent hysteria or backlash, but spots are keeping it lowkey. They know. TRUST ME.

Def can confirm that as locations here will have both.
Spots in Toronto? Originally people were talking about either a) Chi only or b)major cities only getting both colors. It would be interesting if spots in Toronto are getting both colorways. That might open it up for other cities as well...
It seems like what's happening is outside of the U.S. stores are getting both colors, but in the U.S. it's bi-coastal except for Chi and maybe NYC (I only say that because it seems like NYC/LA have a tendency of getting absolutely everything).

Originally Posted by bobafreak

Chitown aloha postOhhhhh^ makes me want them moaaar! *sarcastic* but I agree with the previous post. Its hard not to buy into but if it wasn't for the fact I had the time off, I wouldn't do it. Cause really those with no jobs sitting out for 2 3 weeks to make xxxx amount of dollars is not close to my monthly. Wether its to resell or keep. I have fun camping out, meeting other enthusiats wether on a forum or locally, stories, just all around having a good time. reminds me of a tailgate party that ends up lasting for days on end lol.

that would be nice.. and my usual expirience w.e. on long shoe lines.. something tells me it will be a lot of looking over shoulders to make sure nobody unfamiliar is around
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mr K

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

True.  I mean...it seems that a LOT of celebrities have them.
It's also possible that these celebrities were given specific instructions to post pictures of them as soon as they got them.  I have a feeling most of these celebrities get pretty regular shipments from Nike if they want them.
these are far from exclusive at this point, everyone and their momma who is somehow connected to the entertainment world has them, i refuse to believe that nike/kanye would smack their fans/consumers in the face by making these extremely limited to the public....if they want a limited shoe, keep it limited all around.
laugh.gif

steezy you know better than that 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Any word if NIKE will put out a list of stores that will receive them like last time?

PO? KONY?
nerd.gif

I assume that information will start trickling out by midweek.

Originally Posted by capo1119

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

I wish they could make a shoe exclusively for people who have college degrees, but than again, that would exclude almost 90% of the fan base.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol. I wouldn't be exclude
pimp.gif
Why stop there, make it so only people with military service can purchase them... oh then add that they must make over 100k a year so bring your W-2... oh and please be over 6 ft tall and wear under a size 12 we all hate big feet....

I know you were probably joking but exclusion isn't cool at all man.

BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED. BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING IN THIS THREAD WILL GET YOU SUSPENDED.

OK I'm not desperate...yet
ohwell.gif
but if I dont get a chance at them by raffle...do you guys think a DS pair of Lebron 8 South Beach are a clean trade...with maybe a little cash added? I dont want to give them up because i genuinely like them...but I like these more..especially the black/solar red pair
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bay1591

ohwell.gif
but if I dont get a chance at them by raffle...do you guys think a DS pair of Lebron 8 South Beach are a clean trade...with maybe a little cash added? I dont want to give them up because i genuinely like them...but I like these more..especially the black/solar red pair
pimp.gif

I couldn't imagine any sneaker released in the past couple of years that would count as a clean trade right off the bat at release time, but it all depends on what people value. I personally wouldn't you would have to throw in more sneakers or cash but I personally don't like the SB Lebron so that would just be me.. I would definitely give it a shot though.

Any word if NIKE will put out a list of stores that will receive them like last time?

PO? KONY?
nerd.gif

I believe they will. Sometime this upcoming week.

PO

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
a DS pair of SB's + 1/2 a stack...If I owned a black pair I still wouldn't do that trade...

Originally Posted by PO2345

PO? KONY?
nerd.gif

I believe they will. Sometime this upcoming week.

PO
Hey PO did you get my message about the trade? Let me know sir. Thanks.

I'm going to eventually buy them from a reseller around July when this whole shenanigans calms down, especially the price. I wish the prices would go down to $800 or so, but that is not happening. I believe these after a month will stay steady at $1,000 $1500, depends how desperate the sellers get for money. But eventually that should be what to expect. And here I though $550 for the Blinks were INSANE prices when they first dropped.

Quick question to you guys. Would you guys trade a Black/Pink worn 2 times Yeezy 1 for a Yeezy 2 any colorway?

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
a DS pair of SB's + 1/2 a stack...If I owned a black pair I still wouldn't do that trade...
I just wanted to hear some opinions...since the SB have a high value i just figured it would be a good start with some cash or whatever...but I probably wont since I like them anyway...

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

^ Toronto is a major city though. It's not like he said it was kitchner or sarnia.

Not by Nike's standards though. Their marketing push (in general) is focused on LA, NY and Chicago, which is why it would make sense for those cities to have both colors. It would be very interesting to see shops in other cities getting both colors, but now that I think about it Toronto would be an international city (obviously) and most likely have different distribution than the US.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Def can confirm that as locations here will have both.
Spots in Toronto? Originally people were talking about either a) Chi only or b)major cities only getting both colors. It would be interesting if spots in Toronto are getting both colorways. That might open it up for other cities as well...
It seems like what's happening is outside of the U.S. stores are getting both colors, but in the U.S. it's bi-coastal except for Chi and maybe NYC (I only say that because it seems like NYC/LA have a tendency of getting absolutely everything).
Yep, you're right. What Toronto does/doesn't get won't really apply to what's going on in the US...

Dudes just be dying to use gifs.
30t6p3b.gif
Word... putting them into a reply doesnt make your @$@@ funny... It makes u look like a dudes look like straight goobers if executed horribly or forced

^ He isn't a celebrity. His instagram is @ianconnorsrevenge. Somehow his whole little crew got pairs.

^ Toronto is a major city though. It's not like he said it was kitchner or sarnia.

Not by Nike's standards though. Their marketing push (in general) is focused on LA, NY and Chicago, which is why it would make sense for those cities to have both colors. It would be very interesting to see shops in other cities getting both colors, but now that I think about it Toronto would be an international city (obviously) and most likely have different distribution than the US.

Yep, you're right. What Toronto does/doesn't get won't really apply to what's going on in the US...

Pretty much those two points you made Steep explained it all perfectly.
laugh.gif

My original statement was speaking from what I know for Vancouver and Toronto.

I hope they don't do it until the Wed/Thurs.

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

I wish they could make a shoe exclusively for people who have college degrees, but than again, that would exclude almost 90% of the fan base.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I have no issue with that! I would be all gooooood!.... No technical or trade schools grads, sorry

Originally Posted by g2000

Quick question to you guys. Would you guys trade a Black/Pink worn 2 times Yeezy 1 for a Yeezy 2 any colorway?

I wouldn't...yeezy 2 > yeezy 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom