Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by reidwms

Originally Posted by Harding

Anybody else notice the Yeezy 2's and the Sons of Mars are an identical shoe silhouette with slight detail differences. Wonder who copied who...

How?

(looks at son of mars, then looks at yeezy 2s) I would like to how myself.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

And that right there is why this hobby is a mess. Ten years ago a good deal was below retail and now your getting a deal paying 3x retail.
It is a good deal...while also not being a good deal
Yall old folks can get annoying at times...just leave and have the younger folks take part in this mess

ray, u know that dude coulda got a better deal if you shared your dumb bill belamy riddle
laugh.gif

So it's a good deal while also being a not good deal? Just keep telling yourselves that paying 3-5x retail is a good deal and see how Nike responds. Most of this country is upset with gas at $4 gallon and some of you kids think $1000 is a good deal for some shoes that you will wear once in a while.
it's a good deal because we know damn well these will be going for over $1000k minimum for just one pair
it's a bad deal just because $600 for a sneaker is just outrageous (to me)...which is why i'm gonna take another L on this release 

and it's however you value these sneakers....whether you're a hypebeast or not....if you think it's worth $1000+, that's you....people spend $$$$ on PE's everyday...people were spending $$$$ for the air mags

Bottom line is its your money and you guys can spend it how you want. I just want you guys to realize that Nike has already raised prices crazy high and you guys are showing them that your willing to go much higher. There is going to be a $300 LeBron next year! The most expensive Jordan ever was $200 and it sold like @$+$

Bomb Squad Records, u need to understand i dont think 1300 is a good deal for a shoe, but its a good deal considering what these will go for more than 1000 each after release. And u can say we r the reason the game is what it is but if i dont pay the resale price someone else will

Bomb I think we get what your saying, honestly next year I may buy more Adidas then nike's because the reasons that are being discussed. However the dispute is if the yeezys for both pairs at 1300 is a good deal and all indications is that it is compared to what they will go for post release. If you or I are willing to spend it is beyond the point.

Not saying 1300 is a good deal or not...

But the fact of the matter is WHY would anyone care other OTHER people spend their money?

The fact that certain people seem upset by this, displays extreme levels of saltiness

Originally Posted by yungone350

but if i dont pay the resale price someone else will

So let them pay it. Like I said some of you need to stop thinking you NEED these shoes. It's one thing to want a pair but it's people thinking they need them that is making the price and hype so bad. I guarantee all of you guys life will go on if you get a pair or you don't.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

part of me kinda wants to get this shoe...part of me doesn't give a crap about it, hmm...might just get em

If you ain't got some sort of game plan your decision has already been made for you.
i didn't need a game plan to get a pair of south beach lebrons...i actually have a solid connect to get these yeezys, but da sneaker fan in me doesn't like these at all...

so im wrestling with da "hmm do i get em just to flip" which i dont like doing cuz i rather let someone who actually wants em have a chance at em, or do i get em "just to stunt" even though i can care less about em.

part of me kinda wants to get this shoe...part of me doesn't give a crap about it, hmm...might just get em

If you ain't got some sort of game plan your decision has already been made for you.
i didn't need a game plan to get a pair of south beach lebrons...i actually have a solid connect to get these yeezys, but da sneaker fan in me doesn't like these at all...

so im wrestling with da "hmm do i get em just to flip" [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]which i dont like doing cuz i rather let someone who actually wants em have a chance at em[/color], or do i get em "just to stunt" even though i can care less about em.

good dude for that... only problem is the next dude will probably get em to flip anyway.....

Originally Posted by s dubl

so im wrestling with da "hmm do i get em just to flip" [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]which i dont like doing cuz i rather let someone who actually wants em have a chance at em[/color], or do i get em "just to stunt" even though i can care less about em.

good dude for that... only problem is the next dude will probably get em to flip anyway.....

This is true, so if you got a connect then cop then re sell for a good price if you want to make sure someone who really wants them, gets them.

Bottom line is its your money and you guys can spend it how you want. I just want you guys to realize that Nike has already raised prices crazy high and you guys are showing them that your willing to go much higher. There is going to be a $300 LeBron next year! The most expensive Jordan ever was $200 and it sold like @$+$

im 30 and while i know what you are trying to say...the logic is still off...most expensive jordan has nooooooooothing to do with what a lebron will go for next year...how much was milk when you were 10?

people either have money to spend on these shoes or not...meaning if they can buy these for 1000+ and have their 'grown up' responsibilities in place, then no harm, no foul...heck you might have people clearing out other shoes that have just been sitting around for years upon years that will allow them to have funds for this drop

the linking of age/maturity to buying these shoes at whatever price is not the argument to be made... would you be upset if a 30 year old went out to LV and spent 800-1500 on some shoes there?  please dont get into talking about quality though, because let's not be crazy and assume everything that comes out a fashion house like lv, gucci etc. is top not materials so it's worth it

I legitimately want the Platinum pair to rock and I feel like I HAVE no shot at getting them. I'm sure I'll see a ton of pairs on eBay for $1000+. That angers the $#@& out of me but at the same time I understand that it's business. People want to come up.

It sucks that the people who actually want a shoe to wear, and not SELL, have to deal with the outrageous resale prices.

Oh well.
ohwell.gif

$1000? that will be kinda cheap for a limited shoe. people will pay crazy prices for shoes that they like. look at them red bottom sneakers, dont they retail for about 2000?

Haven't logged into this account in years but heads up to Chicago.
There are people already lined up at HOH from what I saw this evening and at RSVP from what I read.
If that NT Chi campout was still going to happen it should happen soon, peeps be out here thirsty.

Originally Posted by Yepr

There are people already lined up at HOH from what I saw this evening and at RSVP from what I read.
If that NT Chi campout was still going to happen it should happen soon, peeps be out here thirsty.

And someone already got stabbed out there at HOH state street.  I'm sure you'll hear about it if you haven't already.  Be safe everyone.

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by Yepr

And someone already got stabbed out there at HOH state street.  I'm sure you'll hear about it if you haven't already.  Be safe everyone.
My boy text me about it but I wasn't sure if he was just messing with me since he was out for drinks.
I have finals tomorrow so I might stop by after and see what HOH is planning on doing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom