Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

From Bill Bellamy to dudes in daisy dukes and leopard shirts to Ferraris....we are thirsty fools in the middle of the swoosh desert and that yeezy 2 mirage has got us trippin. 
laugh.gif

Sadly this actually almost sums this entire thing up 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kid Afro

Originally Posted by Thorough Bred Nike Head

From Bill Bellamy to dudes in daisy dukes and leopard shirts to Ferraris....we are thirsty fools in the middle of the swoosh desert and that yeezy 2 mirage has got us trippin. 
laugh.gif
Man.. that was on point.. 

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Originally Posted by rjucks

no online orders?

Bruh, you seriously can't be thinking of dropping $3000 on some kicks??  That's enough to cop kicks for about 3 years for one shoe?  But the answer is no...
lol no. was curious as to whether to keep a watch on them in case they drop. $3k is a no go for me personally. to each his own though.
my bad man.. 
laugh.gif

I'd keep watch..  A lot of misinformation has been going around..  I'm not sure if they will be online or not..  I damn hope so. 

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

I don't understand why people are currently camping out if stores haven't received confirmation from Nike as to whether or not they'll be receiving the shoe.

As of now all stores that are receiving the yeezy2 know they will b getting them. It's diff if they want to release the info. As of now there is supp 5 spots in SoCal that are "receiving them" only one spot has stated they will b doing a raffle. The other four have not released any details yet and continue to say they don't know if they are receiving them.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

The line at Dr Jays and HoH 34th just got dispersed by the NYPD...They're also giving court sumonses for loitering

Not surprised, the stores around them don't like when people camping. It looks more like stores will twitter RSVP, wristbands, or raffle in NYC.

If NDC releases these it will be just like the last Yeezy release. No link, any given time. They might even do before orafter the 9th.

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

I don't understand why people are currently camping out if stores haven't received confirmation from Nike as to whether or not they'll be receiving the shoe.

As of now all stores that are receiving the yeezy2 know they will b getting them. It's diff if they want to release the info. As of now there is supp 5 spots in SoCal that are "receiving them" only one spot has stated they will b doing a raffle. The other four have not released any details yet and continue to say they don't know if they are receiving them.
Yep, I also think NIKE may have something to do with that..the spot I'm supposed to be getting my pair from said that can't release any details if they are getting them or not yet, but my source told me he is 100% sure that they are getting them because he has a connect within the shop.

Announcement from END Clothing in UK:

[h6]*****NIKE AIR YEEZY II - IMPORTANT RELEASE UPDATE*****

PLEASE NOTE: THE NIKE AIR YEEZY II WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC

Due to the overwhelming and unprecedented demand for the forthcoming Nike Air Yeezy II, the shoes will now be sold via a lottery competition, not as a general release.

To enter the lottery for a chance to purchase a pair of Nike Air Yeezy II, you will need to submit an entry form, providing your name, telephone number, email address, UK shoe size and colour preference (Grey or Black). Entry forms can be collected from the store after 10am on Tuesday 5th June.

We will be accepting email entry’s for customers who wish to travel to the store. Please email us at info@endclothing.co.uk entering ‘Yeezy Lottery’ in the subject header, providing your name, telephone number, email address, UK shoe size and colour preference (Grey or Black).

The winning participants will be notified by telephone on Friday 8th June and the shoes will be available for purchase and collection on Saturday 9th June.

Please note that the shoes will not be available on general release, due to unprecedented demand. Please do not travel to the store if you are not a winning entrant, as there will be no shoes available.
Rules and Release Info –

Strictly one entry per customer

Strictly one pair per customer

Deadline for all entries is 6pm Thursday 7th June

No entry’s accepted after this time

Winning participants will be notified on Friday 8th June

The shoes will be available for collection on Saturday 9th June

Please note – there is strictly no mail order available on these shoes. Shoes must be collection from the store on Saturday 9th June.

Retail price £210

Please do not travel to the store unless you have been chosen as a winner, as you will not be able to purchase the Yeezy II.[/h6]

Originally Posted by SOURorbetter

Originally Posted by imtigerwoods

Facebook ipo was $40 at release.   2 weeks later, its $26. 
Hype'll make ya broke!!

Smartest thing that has been said on this thread

FB was over valued by Morgan Stanley, because FB showed them some financiala too late and they didn't want to push back the IPO again. When shareholders seen the financials they sold, which makes price go down.

Damn looks like things have gotten sad and this thread has completely blown up. Sucks that I have to leave for a wedding this weekend so my chances of getting these are at 0% now. Hopefully the resell prices fall around late july-early august

Rmmsballer10 don't know if it has to do with Nike but more with the fact that store managers not want all those people there for days. Proper is one of the stores getting them which is why they have the ghost chairs but they haven't confirmed anythingl. Also millenium, undftd, HOH, and blends from what I was told. Millenium is the only store to confirm their raffle. I haven't been able to get any info on sheikhs or shoe palace. Or any big chain store (FL,Champs, foot action, or fnshln).

i'm still saying that shops should just do auctions or buy a shirt or spend $50 or something to get a raffle ticket. might as well milk it. don't see anything wrong with shops throwing their entire stock on ebay either.

Millennium shoes is not raffling was just there and they have a list of names of ppl who were camping last week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom