Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jecca650

Looks like majority of stores will raffle these off.

Nike has asked them to raffle them off instead of allowing lines. Finally nike somewhat helps.

Auj8YM0CEAIz2nd.jpg:large

Store On 72nd Street

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Announcement from END Clothing in UK:

[h6]*****NIKE AIR YEEZY II - IMPORTANT RELEASE UPDATE*****

PLEASE NOTE: THE NIKE AIR YEEZY II WILL NOT BE RELEASED TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC

Due to the overwhelming and unprecedented demand for the forthcoming Nike Air Yeezy II, the shoes will now be sold via a lottery competition, not as a general release.

To enter the lottery for a chance to purchase a pair of Nike Air Yeezy II, you will need to submit an entry form, providing your name, telephone number, email address, UK shoe size and colour preference (Grey or Black). Entry forms can be collected from the store after 10am on Tuesday 5th June.

We will be accepting email entry’s for customers who wish to travel to the store. Please email us at info@endclothing.co.uk entering ‘Yeezy Lottery’ in the subject header, providing your name, telephone number, email address, UK shoe size and colour preference (Grey or Black).

The winning participants will be notified by telephone on Friday 8th June and the shoes will be available for purchase and collection on Saturday 9th June.

Please note that the shoes will not be available on general release, due to unprecedented demand. Please do not travel to the store if you are not a winning entrant, as there will be no shoes available.
Rules and Release Info –

Strictly one entry per customer

Strictly one pair per customer

Deadline for all entries is 6pm Thursday 7th June

No entry’s accepted after this time

Winning participants will be notified on Friday 8th June

The shoes will be available for collection on Saturday 9th June

Please note – there is strictly no mail order available on these shoes. Shoes must be collection from the store on Saturday 9th June.

Retail price £210

Please do not travel to the store unless you have been chosen as a winner, as you will not be able to purchase the Yeezy II.[/h6]
Well done

I appreciate everyone who is posting whatever info they have on this release. Even if it looks bleak, thanks for helping out.

I badly want a pair to wear. I love the style - either color. I just can't justify paying a month's rent or even an entire paycheck on shoes. My only hope is the Twitter RSVP system for the Niketown's around California.

I do plan on speaking to someone who should have SOME sort of info on the release within the next day or two. If he offers up anything worthwhile, then I can PM some of you who have contributed to this thread. IF he offers up anything.

So I'm assuming that by now all stores have received confirmation if they'll be receiving the shoe?

Also, is Nike mandating a raffle procedure or is it just "suggested"

Thanks.

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by Freshr1987

Millennium shoes is not raffling was just there and they have a list of names of ppl who were camping last week

This is what was posted by them @MillenniumShoes: #Yeezy II Raffle at @MillenniumShoes. Follow us, RT & Enter http://t.co/HWDmujYR http://t.co/dTiyYJxr
there just raffling 1 pair and thats it. they do that for every release only raffle 1 pair.

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

20+ ghost chairs at proper Long Beach,CA smh

And why doesnt ANYONE walk by and take them all??...perfect for the beach.

Stopping by west 72nd tomorrow and racking up....best way to do it to be honest, beats some ridiculous camp out, I'd ask for proof that they actually got them though....any store can easily say, we got them, but our products for a chance.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

^ Kind of telling, Bun B has to camp and a bunch of c-listers get them for free.
BUN B HAS A PAIR.

HE WORE THEM AT THE GALLERIA THE DAY BEFORE THE SOUTH BEACH 9 RELEASE.....

NY heads. Help a brother out. Any spots doing raffles, including major chains? Doubtful they are released on LI.

Originally Posted by 3Chainz

Auj8YM0CEAIz2nd.jpg:large

Store On 72nd Street

I would only be cool with this if it was a live raffle where everybody who paid for a  ticket could actually see the tickets being drawn because I dont trust them to be business ethical behind close doors.

SdotC38109 wrote

I would only be cool with this if it was a live raffle where everybody who paid for a  ticket could actually see the tickets being drawn because I dont trust them to be business ethical behind close doors.

This. I've seen a few shops talking about a raffle in which you will be notified if you win. Sketch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom