Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Lou39

What's West NYC charging for them if you win?
nerd.gif

I keep hearing how Attic's never fair when it comes to the employees over their customers. Like they'll get lines, open up, and be sold out already. But I'm sure it's like that everywhere to some degree.

Plus if Attic is doing a raffle, they need to set aside some pairs...

Just repeating what I've heard about their rep

This !@@+ is horrible
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even know what to say about this anymore.
3 stacks? $*#@ outta here. I love this shoe just as much as everyone else, but a line has to be drawn, and it should have been drawn a couple thousand dollars ago.

These celebs and fake "taste makers" are hyping everything up and the general public is eating this !@@+ up. They have everyone by the balls with this release and all its going to do is fuel the next release and before we know it ain't nothing going to be accessible anymore.

The first Yeezy release was crazy, but this one has gone from "
eek.gif
those are tough!" to "$*#@ this !@@+. These fools are out of their damn minds".

One minute I want these joints because I genuinely like the design of the shoe, but then a couple days later I'll read something else that makes me dislike the shoes because of all the $*#@ boy activity circulating around them.

I hope you lucky guys get your pairs and enjoy them. If you got $1500-$3000 to drop one a single pair of shoes then more power to you, but I know whats worth my money and whats not. I don't care to be part of some "elite" group of cats with one pair of shoes, and paying that much just to be happy about a box of rubber and leather ain't worth it. But thats just me.

If I somehow get a hold of a pair for a decent price then it will be great, but I know the chances of that are very slim. And the same way I'm not about to drop an outrageous amount of money on one pair of shoes, I'm not about to lose sleep, change my daily schedule, or put my self in risk of danger over this.

Am I going to point fingers at Nike and go on strike from them? Start a petition? Complain about how the "game has changed"? Nope. I'm just going to move on and get the next pair of kicks I like and keep it moving.

I'll keep visiting this thread, probably after release to see you cats who actually got your pairs and congratulate you guys on your pickups, but I definitely stopped caring about copping them myself.

does anyone know where in tx these will be released ive called the hoh in houston they told me they were not getting them

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by 3Chainz

Auj8YM0CEAIz2nd.jpg:large

Store On 72nd Street

I would only be cool with this if it was a live raffle where everybody who paid for a  ticket could actually see the tickets being drawn because I dont trust them to be business ethical behind close doors.
Any idea how much they will be selling them for or how many pairs they are getting?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

^ Kind of telling, Bun B has to camp and a bunch of c-listers get them for free.
BUN B HAS A PAIR.

HE WORE THEM AT THE GALLERIA THE DAY BEFORE THE SOUTH BEACH 9 RELEASE.....

he has apair but prob want more...he is not camping but prob got fols camping for him.

atttic is a joke. who remembers yeezy 1 release. buy 10.00 worht of stuff for a ticket. friend of the employee had 30 and got 8 pairs... Really? Raffle seems to be the thing. proper hasent said anything yet. nor has any other boutiques besides millenium. they are a joke too they rsvpd when the south beach came out for the yeezy2 now they are doing ANOTHER rsvp list for the yeezy 2's on wednesday when mr cartoon shows to their inglewood location......Read their facebook page. Also to let you know these guys also presale too. shady written all over this place and they are getting called out. http://www.facebook.com/S...tif_t=feed_comment_reply

Originally Posted by trojan24

does anyone know where in tx these will be released ive called the hoh in houston they told me they were not getting them
IF THEY ARE THEN IT'S ALREADY A WRAP PROBABLY BECAUSE THERE ARE ABOUT 15 PEOPLE CAMPED THERE RIGHT NOW.

Raffle-wise I just want to find the fairest place. I don't want to try my luck with a place that will sell off most of their pairs to employees and leave 4 to be raffled off. Unfortunately, I assume most shops will be like that

Any peeps n orlando that kno of any spots holdin a raffle? I'm bout 40 minutes outside the city & I'm not to familiar w/ the spots besides major retailers. It's long shots odds but fair, that's all I can ask for

i know NTLA isnt getting them.....is the registration for the millenium raffle over? i clicked that link but wasnt letting me register

I needed a little distraction, and been meaning to grab a pair of Y1's for almost a year now. I had the blinks way back when, wore them and passed them on after I had my fill. Last week, the time was right, the package was right, the size was right, and the price was right. I only wanted one pair of Y1's to keep, but came across this package deal I couldn't say no too....I thought I'd b keeping the Zens, but the Tan Nets are the ones I have fallen for, they're the ones that are going to be stayin with me. S hitty cell pics in an effort to offer pleasant distraction from the madness;

Originally Posted by moneymike88

The line at Dr Jays and HoH 34th just got dispersed by the NYPD...They're also giving court sumonses for loitering

Loitering summons tickets have been deemed unconstitutional.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i know NTLA isnt getting them.....is the registration for the millenium raffle over? i clicked that link but wasnt letting me register

My apologies I missread the tweet. They only raffled one pair.

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

Originally Posted by 3Chainz

Auj8YM0CEAIz2nd.jpg:large

Store On 72nd Street

I would only be cool with this if it was a live raffle where everybody who paid for a  ticket could actually see the tickets being drawn because I dont trust them to be business ethical behind close doors.

QFMFT! But what are they selling them for? It says see employee for selling price.

Originally Posted by Inferno69

I needed a little distraction, and been meaning to grab a pair of Y1's for almost a year now. I had the blinks way back when, wore them and passed them on after I had my fill. Last week, the time was right, the package was right, the size was right, and the price was right. I only wanted one pair of Y1's to keep, but came across this package deal I couldn't say no too....I thought I'd b keeping the Zens, but the Tan Nets are the ones I have fallen for, they're the ones that are going to be stayin with me. S hitty cell pics in an effort to offer pleasant distraction from the madness;
Nice pick up 
pimp.gif
....how much did you drop for both? Can't be more than what one pair of yeezy 2's are going to go for 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom