Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by moneymike88

some asian kid at footlocker 34th just got arrested by nypd's truancy sweep...stay home kids

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

For the Nike Twitter system: I'm not sure if it's first-tweet-first-served or if they pick however many winners out of everyone who messages them within the time frame.

Anyone know?

1st come, 1st served. And they pick by how many sneakers they have.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by manifresh

sosmoove wrote:

I keep hearing about a store in Houston doing a raffle. Do any Houston heads know what store? Obviously its not the one that pre sold for 1600

the only store i know in houston getting these so far is premium and i hadnt heard of a raffle i just know people are lined up outside

Dammit man
lmk if you hear anything diff and ill keep you posted as well...itll be a tough cop in htown tho thats what im thinking

So DMV heads definitely need to look out for each other. There's gotta be a spot other than DTLR rockin with this Yeezy 2 release. PM please.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by moneymike88

some asian kid at footlocker 34th just got arrested by nypd's truancy sweep...stay home kids

laugh.gif
 you dont get arrested they just take you to the precinct and call ya parents.

The point being that this kid not only lost his spot in line but now has to answer to his parents as well. Nike is the background on this one but i have faith that some sort surprise tactic is in store for us by way of ndc. Its my only chance at these cause i for one and im not going to be out there with the savages!

http://thevaultmemphis.wordpress.com/

Straight F%CKery. So first come first serve on on email reservations !%% ..... which means all pairs will go to there friends & families or better yet the employees get all the pairs... an imaginary reservations to cover your tracks for taking all pairs.

Why cant these stores just do a live raffle, donate the raffle money to charity, and get free exposure/advertisement to new customers in the surrounding areas. That is the onlyfair way and best way i think it can be done and your loyal customers could respect that. But what these managers are coming is straight scan.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Speculation - but Nike stores may be getting them. Like people have been pointing out, it's awkward that Nike would only release these at greedy boutique shops unless that's what Kanye demanded.

Hopefully the Niketowns will have 60-70 pairs on hand and do the Twitter thing. It's probably the best, fairest chance.
i hope this happens but i doubt a nike store would get 60-70 pairs from the numbers im hearing at other stores just wouldnt make sense bc it seems kanye n nike want these to be limited as possible smh

Originally Posted by loubrock

Originally Posted by verysteri otypical

Originally Posted by loubrock

thought the same thing with the vices. i wouldn't bet money on that...
there were alot of vices/southbeaches.  just look at the bay, im watching about 50 pairs in my size alone and the prices are dropping by the hour...
keep sitting here thinking there will be plentiful to go around.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
im not saying there will be with these, im saying there WAS the the lebrons so there is no point in comparing them...

Either Nike will treat this release like it does its SB Dunk line that only goes to skate shops so no Niketowns/NDC availability only boutiques or they'll do a random twitter rsvp and NDC drop. No notification at all just poof they on NDC and here's the twitter rsvp. At this point I'm just over the nonsense. If I cop I I cop if not enh. Some of you are waaaaaaaaay to thirsty here. Really you're talking about dropping $750? $850? $1000? Will these add that much to your collection/life? Re-evaluate yourselves and try rocking some shoes that are DS in your collection.

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Modern Notoriety just confirmed SuccezZ in Chicago on Twitter.

Succezz will have them but nobody will have a chance at getting them for retail. Succezz will auction off each pair, shoe going to the highest bidder. They did it with the All Star pack back in Feb...

Originally Posted by Harding

Succezz will have them but nobody will have a chance at getting them for retail. Succezz will auction off each pair, shoe going to the highest bidder. They did it with the All Star pack back in Feb...

That store is slimy.

I have a buddy that just texted me about speaking to the owner. Said he had 400 pair to auction 
indifferent.gif

Don't know if you guys peeped but NDC is going through an upgrade right now. Preparing for a Yeezy2 online release possibly?? I could be reaching, but you never know....

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

http://thevaultmemphis.wordpress.com/

Straight F%CKery. So first come first serve on on email reservations !%% ..... which means all pairs will go to there friends & families or better yet the employees get all the pairs... an imaginary reservations to cover your tracks for taking all pairs.

Why cant these stores just do a live raffle, donate the raffle money to charity, and get free exposure/advertisement to new customers in the surrounding areas. That is the onlyfair way and best way i think it can be done and your loyal customers could respect that. But what these managers are coming is straight scan.

How much are they charging?

I heavily consider the time zone change and 8 hour drive to get those if they charge under 500

So which stores are getting the black pairs?

Nice kicks has stated they have only platinum pairs, now Attic is saying platinum only.

Maybe they're saving the black pairs for Nike stores
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

i'm tryin my luck w/ online raffles & hopefully NDC throw these up... after the galaxy foams i tld myself i would never do all that wrk & not get a pair. It hurts that much more when u bust your *** & come out empty handed. Plus I just moved from Miami to Orlando so idk of any mom & pop spots since its lookin like they're the only retailers gettin these

Eff the Yeezy's I need 411 on J.Cole's camos. The ones I copped @ the surplus store are a bit too baggy even after a wash.

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

How much are they charging?
retail, and corporate controls the twitter and they havent even received thier stock yet, the employees cant even cop.  rudy gay was trying to get a pair and was told to watch the twitter.  Im feeling good about this

i guarantee rudy gay will get a pair and he wont have to go through any loops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom