Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by steeda972003

Any word on stores in Atlanta having these?

looking for this info too and i'v eyet to find anything solid. we'll see in the next few days. really not trying to do any camping. maybe a raffle

Any body else notice alot of yeezy 2 pics are missing the lace tips. Do You think they fall off easy ?

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Either Nike will treat this release like it does its SB Dunk line that only goes to skate shops so no Niketowns/NDC availability only boutiques or they'll do a random twitter rsvp and NDC drop. No notification at all just poof they on NDC and here's the twitter rsvp. At this point I'm just over the nonsense. If I cop I I cop if not enh. Some of you are waaaaaaaaay to thirsty here. Really you're talking about dropping $750? $850? $1000? Will these add that much to your collection/life? Re-evaluate yourselves and try rocking some shoes that are DS in your collection.
You realize NDC doesn't RSVP right? Only the stores RSVP.

Dont know if this has been posted but there is a yeezy2 twitter account giving out info on what stores are getting the shoes and how they will release them. Follow @NikeAirYeezy2 

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by moneymike88

some asian kid at footlocker 34th just got arrested by nypd's truancy sweep...stay home kids
laugh.gif
 I'd love to see his parents reaction
2cgznd5.jpg

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

self destructed
why did you edit? are they not charging retail?
You just blew up a spot. SMH. You do know tons of people that don't even have an account on here lurk.
had a dumb moment just then.  Im smh at myself right now

In Montreal, 2 stores confirmed they will be selling both pairs in supposed full size runs. Off the Hook on St Catherine street and Exclucity in the West Island. OTH will be holding a raffle that is to be completed before friday and Exclucity is still hush on there release policy. They did confirm no raffle or twitter rsvp. The price at both locations will be $300.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but St. Alfred's in Chicago said they won't be carrying them. No raffle or auction, nothing.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

why did you edit? are they not charging retail?
You just blew up a spot. SMH. You do know tons of people that don't even have an account on here lurk.

Doesn't matter, I hear the price for these is your first born.  They're not gonna make you buy a shirt or any of that %@$% but half their stock of like 8 or 10 has already been set aside for people close to the higher up employees.  Furthermore, if you don't pick up your pair in the 30-minute window on release morning, they'll go to whoever's standing there...

Originally Posted by manifresh

retail, and corporate controls the twitter and they havent even received thier stock yet, the employees cant even cop.  rudy gay was trying to get a pair and was told to watch the twitter.  Im feeling good about this
i guarantee rudy gay will get a pair and he wont have to go through any loops

He got his pair 2 days ago

Originally Posted by PTone

Doesn't matter, I hear the price for these is your first born.  They're not gonna make you buy a shirt or any of that %@$% but half their stock of like 8 or 10 has already been set aside for people close to the higher up employees.  Furthermore, if you don't pick up your pair in the 30-minute window on release morning, they'll go to whoever's standing there...

Fact. I've heard rumors of $650 to $700 all week.
I'm at the highest level of pisstivity. *Chad Johnson Voice*

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

For the Nike Twitter system: I'm not sure if it's first-tweet-first-served or if they pick however many winners out of everyone who messages them within the time frame.

Anyone know?

It's random. Actually, its ran by someone who "chooses" DMs aka friends, family. I just learned of this b.s. recently from someone that worked at NTSF. RSVP = RIGGED

Originally Posted by kicksfor3

so they haven't said anything themselves? anything under 400 and it's worth the 8 hour drive.

If anyone in NYC has a meetup or some kind of clandestine meetup for these please let me know via PM.

Originally Posted by kicksfor3

$700... Plus they have yet to tell you that you have to purchase matching AY2 Merch. They are releasing a T-shirt and a SNAPBACK and Hoodie.... So add another approximately $150... $850 total PLUS TN TAX 10%!!! GRAND TOTAL OF $935...GUESS THE SMALL PRINT WILL GET YOU...LOL 
roll.gif

Just what I've heard on the SCREETS of Memphis...

Originally Posted by bone tone

Not sure if anyone mentioned this already, but St. Alfred's in Chicago said they won't be carrying them. No raffle or auction, nothing.

Who told you/confirmed this? Link?

nikemaintenace.jpg

Keep getting this error page while trying to look up new releases in men shoes on NDC. If you can't read it says:

Due to a scheduled system upgrade, this site is currently unavailable.
We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

For updates on the status of this upgrade,
follow @NikeStore and @NikeStoreEurope on Twitter.

Again, this is pure speculation but I'm hoping this is because they intend to move the Yeezy 2s online, as well as in stores...

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

So DMV heads definitely need to look out for each other. There's gotta be a spot other than DTLR rockin with this Yeezy 2 release. PM please.

I know man. Cmonwealth claims they aren't getting them, so I don't know where else to look. Best bet is the DTLR in Mondawmin Mall. Btw, theres a forum regarding this release that's specifically for the DMV/Baltimore Area. 

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

So DMV heads definitely need to look out for each other. There's gotta be a spot other than DTLR rockin with this Yeezy 2 release. PM please.

I know man. Cmonwealth claims they aren't getting them, so I don't know where else to look. Best bet is the DTLR in Mondawmin Mall. Btw, theres a forum regarding this release that's specifically for the DMV/Baltimore Area.

Thanks much. Long time lurker so I was ignorant to that fact. Appreciate the heads up and not the "typical" lol.

21 Mercer

We will be selling the Air Yeezy II (Platinum & Black) here at 21M on 6/9. Available ONLY via Twitter RSVP on 6/7. pic.twitter.com/6a6TmCHZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom