Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Last piece of info (unless some crazy %!$ happens in the next 24 hours)

ALL NIKETOWNS will get stock...ALL will be doing RSVP ONLY...

does this mean nike towns as in NYC and San Fran or nike stores as in arizona and dallas and mall of america included as well?

Im hoping for a NDC release, im gonna start practicing hitting the re-fresh keys with my toes now so I can go at this with 5 devices at once

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

So DMV heads definitely need to look out for each other. There's gotta be a spot other than DTLR rockin with this Yeezy 2 release. PM please.

I know man. Cmonwealth claims they aren't getting them, so I don't know where else to look. Best bet is the DTLR in Mondawmin Mall. Btw, theres a forum regarding this release that's specifically for the DMV/Baltimore Area. 
Where is this forum?
http://niketalk.com/topic/341182

FTL is NOT allocated stock...(this could change in the next 24 hours...as of the conference call today...it's a NO)

Please DOUBLE check your favorite Mom and Pop or Boutique...emails were sent today either GREATLY downsizing there allotment (which they were NOT told how many pairs to expect just to expect them) or we're told there orders WERE canceled (this could also change in the next 24hours....

I'm hearing one of two things maybe happening...Nike reallocated the stock BACK to company owned stores as they heard about the %+% raping happening out here and felt that RSVP at MSRP is the only way to go...they will let them eat...but NOT off the original allotment ment for FTL...

Dude who mentioned 400 pairs for Success is actually not far off...it won't be THAT many...but it won't be 12 pairs either....Again no store had size runs just yes or no...but MOST not ALL stores should expect an adjustment...

I'm hearing that reallocated pairs MIGHT end up on NDC....

If I hear anything else I'll try and post unless I'm told otherwise...

Ok so Chi Town is without a Nike Town right now... what's the contingency plan for us? There is no effin' way that Kanye's hometown should get screwed.

Originally Posted by JR1zero

Been lurking for a while on this thread and trying to find something out from all connects, but still nothing. Wonder how many people are gonna bite the bullet and by some fakes in hope that they resemble the real deal. NDC not having these makes no sense at all. They produce the shoe and they aren't going to sell it online or at their stores? This is going to be a midnight release or a random during the week release like they have been doing online I would imagine

I believe the galaxy foamposites weren't on NDC, correct me if I'm wrong. Theres Nike for you
30t6p3b.gif

it's cool that these websites and twitters exist to share info, but everyone just remember it's all just compiled info and rumors. not official.

for example the international list isn't even complete. so many other stores including loaded in nz, and one of the first to confirm release - SNS in sweden.

also seems like a lot of shops saying theyre just getting platinum pairs. i dont see much saying theyre only getting black solar pairs. sure some are getting both. maybe the black pairs are going up on ndc or heading to nike towns.

Originally Posted by nightruans

im gonna rsvp in NY but i live in cali, i got fam in NY so they can scoop them up for me, if god graces me enough to get a confirmation

Keep in mind the person picking up the shoes must have photo ID matching the name of whoever RSVP'd (aka RSVP with your fam's name and your size)

Lol did yall hear about @premiosneakers in Denver. Apparently you get a raffle ticket for each $20 that you spend in store. There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can buy. Lol the saddest part is when you get to the register you have to say "Yeezy taught me" so they know you're there for the raffle tickets
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I belive your right the Foams weren't on NDC but the rest of the galaxy line was. Nobody is going to know until June 9th it looks like for sure

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

FTL is NOT allocated stock...(this could change in the next 24 hours...as of the conference call today...it's a NO)

Please DOUBLE check your favorite Mom and Pop or Boutique...emails were sent today either GREATLY downsizing there allotment (which they were NOT told how many pairs to expect just to expect them) or we're told there orders WERE canceled (this could also change in the next 24hours....

I'm hearing one of two things maybe happening...Nike reallocated the stock BACK to company owned stores as they heard about the %+% raping happening out here and felt that RSVP at MSRP is the only way to go...they will let them eat...but NOT off the original allotment ment for FTL...

Dude who mentioned 400 pairs for Success is actually not far off...it won't be THAT many...but it won't be 12 pairs either....Again no store had size runs just yes or no...but MOST not ALL stores should expect an adjustment...

Ok so Chi Town is without a Nike Town right now... what's the contingency plan for us? There is no effin' way that Kanye's hometown should get screwed.
My thoughts exactly, hoh has to get em theres no other way I see chicago dropping such a huge release to small shops. Lets just hope

have you guys found it odd that everyone that tweets any of the nike twitter accounts about the yeezys, don't get a response?  
eyes.gif

Someone else said it but most of these stores doing raffles for money are breaking the law. Violates sweepstakes laws, etc.

West in NYC was at first until someone called them out. Seems like they made up for the raffle dough on the back end with the ridiculous price ($700)

Originally Posted by classic101

My thoughts exactly, hoh has to get em theres no other way I see chicago dropping such a huge release to small shops. Lets just hope

They're waiting until Niketown Chicago REOpens in September. Only RSVP and Succezz seem to be the ONLY place carrying them. No other store.

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Originally Posted by classic101

They're waiting until Niketown Chicago REOpens in September. Only RSVP and Succezz seem to be the ONLY place carrying them. No other store.

So Nike Chicago will release them in Sep?  Interesting - thanks WK.  Is St. Alfred def out?

Originally Posted by DeewLay

have you guys found it odd that everyone that tweets any of the nike twitter accounts about the yeezys, don't get a response?  
eyes.gif
Yep.  I tweeted them about the Yeezys and the What the Kobes and got no response. Sent another later about each separately... and got a response on the Kobes and none at all about the Yeezys. Radio Silence.
indifferent.gif

i bet itll be a random tweet from nike theyre dropping em online or something all hell will break loose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom