Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Any good food spots in memphis?

You should ask/PM SdotC38109... He's probably dying to give you the scoop... Just sayin'...

Hahahah    
d8336de862d3992ab6792377f708afc45e0531f4_r.gif

Originally Posted by MicroCustomz

fixed****

USA Stores: Air Yeezy 2
Atlanta: Wish
Austin: NiceKicks
Chicago: RSVP, Saint Alfred
Cincinatti: Corporate
Denver: Family Affair, Sneaks
Las Vegas: CRSVR
Los Angeles: NSW at The Montalban, Proper, UNDFTD, Shiek Shoes
Miami: Mr. R Sports, UNKNWN,Shoe Gallery
New York: Dr. Jays, ATMOS, Premium Goods, NSW 21 Mercer Street, WEST
Philadelphia: UBIQ

Canada Stores: Air Yeezy 2
Toronto: Livestock
Vancouver: DIPT, Livestock

Asia Stores: Air Yeezy 2

Europe Stores: Air Yeezy 2
Italy: Slamjam
Paris: Nike Stadium
St alfreds not confirmed

fixed****

Denver: Family Affair
Los Angeles: NSW at The Montalban, Proper, UNDFTD

So still no word on any stores in the DMV? I keep hearing that 2 boutiques that had them last time (Commonwealth & MAJOR) won't be getting them...so are we shut out? That would be crazy considering its A LOT of sneaker enthusiasts here

Originally Posted by johnnyblaze036

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

How did the Original Yeezys Fit? True to size, Bigger or Smaller?

bigger. i usually wear a 13 so i bought a 13 and had to find a trade for a 12. sorta like the 3s since that is the base of the shoe.
Thanks bro

Well, mercer looks like it is the TOP place to get (raffle wise). Need to see if I can get some favors for some one to pick em up. That moment when its time to DM them is gonna be so stressful and pivotal.

You gotta do a hastag which will PROBABLY be #airyeezy2 or something then the name and the size, then DIRECT MESSAGE them. they chould change it up and have it as a total different variation of the hastag

lol damn, SdotC38109's intentions were good. I'm giving him thanks, even though it was of no use to me since I'm in hawaii.
moving on.

what store is them cats lined up at in charlotte?

cuz both of the spots getting them in charlotte are on some bull...

they're in for a surprise...

wow at these cats camping without even knowing what the deal is...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

what store is them cats lined up at in charlotte?

cuz both of the spots getting them in charlotte are on some bull...

they're in for a surprise...

wow at these cats camping without even knowing what the deal is...
laugh.gif
lol people lined up without a release date or a conformation if the store would get them i wouldn't be surprised watch them get charged 2500+

lol at that one memphis dude in here saying it's messed up but then admitting he was just gonna resell...
laugh.gif

and am i wrong or didn't vault only have 4 pairs for their raffle? cuz i know of someone else who won it that hasn't said it in here, which means that's more than 4 NT'ers who won...

Originally Posted by higuy

lol damn, SdotC38109's intentions were good. I'm giving him thanks, even though it was of no use to me since I'm in hawaii.
moving on.

Lol bro its cool we all have been sharing info all week about auctions and raffles...i guess im just taking the most heat because i actually help somebody win and people are feeling salty. Plus the people who have the size 11 and 12 on ebay actually work at the store ..a matter of fact one them is the manager at store so my size 12 was already taken from get go.

How long does take for paypal to withdraw money (from paypal to your account)?
I have a friend in Georgia who works for a store getting these. But he just found out they would be getting them.

Thing we both found weird. His store is only a QS account yet they are still getting these...........
........just saying

Originally Posted by gmoney87

fixed****

Denver: Family Affair
Los Angeles: NSW at The Montalban, Proper, UNDFTD

So still no word on any stores in the DMV? I keep hearing that 2 boutiques that had them last time (Commonwealth & MAJOR) won't be getting them...so are we shut out? That would be crazy considering its A LOT of sneaker enthusiasts here

a few stores in dc and md said they won't know til thursday or friday. but im sure they are the stores that are getting them

img2012060500084.jpg

Aight Bros about to take off to Undefeated Silverlake, any addition questions text them to 7707153727 with your username and I will shout u out in the video. I will upload the video later tonight.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Any good food spots in memphis?

You should ask/PM SdotC38109... He's probably dying to give you the scoop... Just sayin'...
You got some salt in that there wound...

No salt. Simply amazed. Call me what you guys want but I will always begin with the people closest to me when it comes to "looking out" they are the ones backing me up daily and deserve it first. After that it's obviously other local enthusiats... Then if there is enough to go around I don't mind sharing with other area enthusiats. I'm happy for the members that won... But feel bad for locals that support and missed out....I'm sodium free...not part of my diet... I'll have mine if it's meant to be...

Originally Posted by prymone

mad people lined up at state street house of hoops in chicago
lol probs just get kicked out again when they open tomorrow.
I went into work today and they kicked out they people that had lined up last night as well.

And the night before. People are so thirsty without any concrete info. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom