Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

lol at that one memphis dude in here saying it's messed up but then admitting he was just gonna resell...
laugh.gif

and am i wrong or didn't vault only have 4 pairs for their raffle? cuz i know of someone else who won it that hasn't said it in here, which means that's more than 4 NT'ers who won...

Pretty sure they moved they're entire stock on the Yeezys. It was more of a chance thing.Think about it, even if you were in the first ten and your size ran out at the 4th person you were SOL. Sure it's gonna be a crazy line because you know everybody is not going to be there on time, have ID, come to Memphis or have the money. Expect at least 3 or 4 pairs to be available at 9:30.

I will be in hoh for the raffle to help a friend get their pair and if they get it with their own number then help another friend so hopefully if i win and get their size i can ask the store to hold it till another day for them, cause i know what will happen if i walk out with it so we'll see what happens.

I hate folks that are reselling out of Memphis. That's why people have no respect for us in the sneaker community. I'm sure folks are like why the heck is Memphis even getting them anyway. Well rest assured I won't be reselling, glad to even have a shot at em. &$@@$ a reseller real talk.

So i just got back... a few facts-
1)Dudes were all high, including the two black girls in line-they all reeked of weed.

2)None of them carried themselves as a real sneaker head besides one dude 

3) there were maybe 6 on the line with 6 ghost chairs

4) 12 pairs at Undtfd total

Videos are funny lol, will post in a bit, raw footage

Originally Posted by Stussy

Originally Posted by gmoney87

Originally Posted by MicroCustomz

fixed****

USA Stores: Air Yeezy 2
Atlanta: Wish
Austin: NiceKicks
Chicago: RSVP, Saint Alfred
Cincinatti: Corporate
Denver: Family Affair
Las Vegas: CRSVR
Los Angeles: NSW at The Montalban, Proper, UNDFTD
Miami: Mr. R Sports, UNKNWN,Shoe Gallery
New York: Dr. Jays, ATMOS, Premium Goods, NSW 21 Mercer Street, WEST
Philadelphia: UBIQ

Canada Stores: Air Yeezy 2
Toronto: Livestock
Vancouver: DIPT, Livestock

Asia Stores: Air Yeezy 2

Europe Stores: Air Yeezy 2
Italy: Slamjam
Paris: Nike Stadium
As far as Dr. Jays is concerned. Is every Dr. Jays location getting the Yeezys? Preferably in NY boroughs and in New Jersey? Or will they release in select Dr Jays locations?

Fresh exclusive is a joke. Walked by his shop today and its the size of my bathroom
laugh.gif

Went by social status and chilled with 3 of my boys in line, 1 is an NTer. Theyre only allowing 4 campers, rest of pairs are being raffled.

Staff kept checking on them. Glad they guranteed their pairs. My search continues

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

there will be no HOH LA raffle theres about 30 heads lined up outside Beverly center

i talked to them earlier and they said they will raffle them....IF they get them

Originally Posted by woody2626

Fresh exclusive is a joke. Walked by his shop today and its the size of my bathroom
laugh.gif

makes sense why he's trying to milk it for everything he possibly can...
laugh.gif

hope it all blows up in his face.

hahaha if they are raffling them a HOH LA im going to just go on friday or whenver they start raffling, and be like, "good morning $%@!$!*"

Originally Posted by nightruans

So i just got back... a few facts-
1)Dudes were all high, including the two black girls in line-they all reeked of weed.

2)None of them carried themselves as a real sneaker head besides one dude 

3) there were maybe 6 on the line with 6 ghost chairs

4) 12 pairs at Undtfd total

Videos are funny lol, will post in a bit, raw footage
roll.gif

*popcorn*

Shoes are going to be impossible to get...75% of them are already spoken for by those with "connects" and the other 25% will end up on Ebay or with a reseller...I figure with all the hype on these I will concentrate on getting the military 4's

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by nightruans

smh... 
just copped

oh good lord....smh too
wow when the link was first posted they had up to size 12. now just 9.5
30t6p3b.gif
I would never spend that much on a shoe. I'd rather have it go towards my college fees

THREAD IS COMEDY.

EVEN I DON'T GET A PAIR THE SCRAMBLING, CRYING, FRUSTRATION, GREED, THIRST, AND UTTER HOPELESSNESS IN HERE HAS ME IN TEARS.

NIKE, YOU MAKE GROWN MEN AND TEENS SHIET THEIR PANTS.

WELL DONE
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom