Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by bone tone

Originally Posted by nightruans

img2012060500084.jpg

Aight Bros about to take off to Undefeated Silverlake, any addition questions text them to 7707153727 with your username and I will shout u out in the video. I will upload the video later tonight.
^^ 
roll.gif
GOT 'EM! 
Sent you one!
laugh.gif
i wanna see this video lol.

rolling... dr jays really getting these??? straight hood in jam ave. you will get mugged hard in broad daylight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DWalk31

Lol did yall hear about @premiosneakers in Denver. Apparently you get a raffle ticket for each $20 that you spend in store. There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can buy. Lol the saddest part is when you get to the register you have to say "Yeezy taught me" so they know you're there for the raffle tickets
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

did anyone else see this?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THREAD IS COMEDY.

EVEN I DON'T GET A PAIR THE SCRAMBLING, CRYING, FRUSTRATION, GREED, THIRST, AND UTTER HOPELESSNESS IN HERE HAS ME IN TEARS.

NIKE, YOU MAKE GROWN MEN AND TEENS SHIET THEIR PANTS.

WELL DONE
pimp.gif

I'm actually happy for this release. These teenager hypebeasts are going to be impusively buying these shoes for more than a thousand, leaving them broke enough for the year while I swoop in for my Oly 7s and Bred 4s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

145776081.jpg

sup with the guy wearing the jewish star chain?

twitter is more like $hi11er. reminds me of the beeper days. 140 char max smh. how can you not send a dm to someone who isnt following you and most of the local nts in your areas are verified. cmon

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by woody2626

Fresh exclusive is a joke. Walked by his shop today and its the size of my bathroom
laugh.gif

makes sense why he's trying to milk it for everything he possibly can...
laugh.gif

hope it all blows up in his face.

He pays rape for all his kicks. He has no account. All consignment. Told my boy an nfl player bought the 13 for 5 stacks
laugh.gif
My boy went in there and asked what he would pay for nerfs and he tried to get him to do consignment. He is a lame.

Wow money really is no object in here, ppl spending thousands of dollars on a single pair of sneakers
laugh.gif
. All I can say is, stay fashionable ladies.

not to burst anyones bubble but if you are not lined up at a spot now and you are not in the top 20 you are not getting a pair. only way to get a pair is to have some serious luck or be a famous rapper, athlete, or 2000$...and if niketowns get them you have to be a computer wiz and set up your twitter to automatically respond to the twitter rsvp (this is real i know of people who did it for the mv 9's). sucks that nike is a messed up company, they should open up there eyes and see if it wasnt for us they would not be in business today, we spend millions of dollars to nike and this is what they do to us. they got grown men going on scavenger hunts (LITERALLY) all day long (crossover vegas) lol!! this is what people have to do to get shoes? its so sad. NIKE!! ship these to every footlocker, footaction, champs, shiekh, shoe palace, niketown, and give us regular people with jobs and school a chance. call me a bi**ch but i gave nike over 25,000$ of my hard earned $ over the years and i wanted these shoes as bad as every person here but that doesnt matter to nike!

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by you big dummy

145776081.jpg

sup with the guy wearing the jewish star chain?
"Stoudemire has claimed he has Jewish roots in his mother's family heritage. His mother "mentioned that somewhere back in her lineage there might be some Jewish roots".[sup][47][/sup] In a 2010 interview, he said: "I have been aware since my youth that I am a Hebrew through my mother, and that is something that has played a subtle but important role in my development." He visited Israel that year, saying he intended "to get a better understanding of my heritage."

I doubt some major spots.only.get 20 succezz is rumored 10xs that but at bogger stores you would think they would have way more then that

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

not to burst anyones bubble but if you are not lined up at a spot now and you are not in the top 20 you are not getting a pair. only way to get a pair is to have some serious luck or be a famous rapper, athlete, or 2000$...and if niketowns get them you have to be a computer wiz and set up your twitter to automatically respond to the twitter rsvp (this is real i know of people who did it for the mv 9's). sucks that nike is a messed up company, they should open up there eyes and see if it wasnt for us they would not be in business today, we spend millions of dollars to nike and this is what they do to us. they got grown men going on scavenger hunts (LITERALLY) all day long (crossover vegas) lol!! this is what people have to do to get shoes? its so sad. NIKE!! ship these to every footlocker, footaction, champs, shiekh, shoe palace, niketown, and give us regular people with jobs and school a chance. call me a bi**ch but i gave nike over 25,000$ of my hard earned $ over the years and i wanted these shoes as bad as every person here but that doesnt matter to nike!

qft

Nicekicks has 250,000 entries in their world wide raffle
eek.gif

they also said earlier they sold over 2,000 worth of raffle tickets in store so they sold only around 200 tickets the first day
eek.gif

I like my chances if I buy a raffle ticket in store.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

eek.gif

they also said earlier they sold over 2,000 worth of raffle tickets in store so they sold only around 200 tickets the first day
eek.gif

Well the difference is that the Worldwide raffle is free, and the instore raffle still requires you to pay. I think.

eek.gif

eek.gif

0.0064% is the chance of winning the online raffle 
roll.gif

Were all %@#%%@.

Originally Posted by JayJ135

eek.gif

eek.gif

0.0064% is the chance of winning the online raffle 
roll.gif

Were all %@#%%@.

Damn.
laugh.gif

Gnarled wrote:
18th letter wrote:
eek.gif

eek.gif

Well the difference is that the Worldwide raffle is free, and the instore raffle still requires you to pay. I think.

I know that, that's why I brought it up. I'm gonna get my friend in austin to pick me up a raffle ticket or 2. I like my chances.

nightruans wrote:
Video 1 fellas, ENJOY and SHARE

This is out competition... who IS getting a pair

laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom