Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

What did the vault charge?

nerd.gif

All these stores and I'm sure half of NT are trying to make themselves feel better about knowing more about Kanye than the next dude. Where the hell were y'all pouring out all this nonsense when the OG SB dunks dropped. I didn't hear one word about "name 3 pro skaters" or "what's tony hawks SSN?!".

Just let it go. You aren't trying to buy them because Kanye is attached to them...you're buying because it's a "hot" shoe....or are you?

Originally Posted by lildzup

ubiq was sort of suspicitious. you tweet at 9am and at 9:02 there's a picture of a line 30 people deep? sounds like a text message went out before a tweet.

that's what I thought too (see my previous post).  I know almost all them dudes that was in that pic.  My homie is #4 and said he didn't get no inside info, just was on walnut street and was ready in cae he needed to be there (which he did).  

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

the show ur love thing is pretty dope tho...
they did the same thing last weekend with the Miami Vice LJ9 where all those in line needed to wear a LeBron shoe on there feet. They are now holding a vote for who had the best shoes/fit and the winner will receive money to spend in the store. There nice guys in there.

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

the show ur love thing is pretty dope tho...

This. Some hypebeasts would have to google Kanye just to see what the albums look like so they can go to the store and buy one 

just imagine what the line would look like if the requirement was you had to wear a DS pair of y1, blink or grey only
laugh.gif

If I don't win an online raffle, which is already against me with the odds, I just need to do these like I've done all the past hyped up shoes. I'll just wait. Simple. There hasn't been one limited shoe that I haven't been able too attain after all the hype has died. Yeah its still a reseller price but even they are less than when the shoe is "hot". I'm just not one of those "if I don't get these now I'll die" type of dudes

Originally Posted by manifresh

whats going on in htown anybody got a video of any lines or anything? any other raffles going on anybody knows about in houston?
THERE IS NOTHING HERE MAN.

HOH ISN'T GETTING THEM SO THAT MEANS IF YOU WANT A PAIR YOU BETTER GO CAMP AT PREMIUM (THERE IS A LINE ALREADY) OR PAY RAPE PRICE TO ACTIVE ATHLETE. THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 OPTIONS.

Im sure dudes are liquidating their collection right now... its crunch time

A lot of Ls will be taken this weekend..

YES! This!  Now is the time to negotiate prices on your most wanted list 
pimp.gif

I have a serious question. Do THESE START AT A SIZE 7? will a 7.5 be available? I remember dud in china had my size but why are all sizes available starting at 8.

I remember this happened for the galaxies and the only way to buy a 7 was on ebay.

Truth.  I just saw Kixclusive sold out of their solar reds and they were asking $2,700.  Major dough. 

Originally Posted by apthekid

Originally Posted by lildzup

ubiq was sort of suspicitious. you tweet at 9am and at 9:02 there's a picture of a line 30 people deep? sounds like a text message went out before a tweet.

that's what I thought too (see my previous post).  I know almost all them dudes that was in that pic.  My homie is #4 and said he didn't get no inside info, just was on walnut street and was ready in cae he needed to be there (which he did).  

i heard they were all the campers that got kicked out of camping at UBIQ. they just went across the street to camp and then when that happened at 9:00am they all ended up with tickets because they were already there. 

Originally Posted by dimez81

I have a serious question. Do THESE START AT A SIZE 7? will a 7.5 be available? I remember dud in china had my size but why are all sizes available starting at 8.

I remember this happened for the galaxies and the only way to buy a 7 was on ebay.

Man.....
Just try to cop a 8 and be happy.

Originally Posted by dimez81

I think mom n pop shops got all the smaller sizes and the retail chains got 8-13.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom