Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dimez81

I have a serious question. Do THESE START AT A SIZE 7? will a 7.5 be available? I remember dud in china had my size but why are all sizes available starting at 8.

I remember this happened for the galaxies and the only way to buy a 7 was on ebay.
They actually start at a 6. I can confirm I am getting a sz 7 and 8, but no 7.5

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wow man, they sold out at $2700?! C'MON.

unless nike really does drop these on some larger chains like HOH last minute, places that will sell for box price, i just can't see these coming back down under $1,500...

just too many people dropping $2 - 3K just to get them out the store doors...

this isn't like galaxy foams, cuz most of those were sold thru stores selling for box price.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by dimez81

I have a serious question. Do THESE START AT A SIZE 7? will a 7.5 be available? I remember dud in china had my size but why are all sizes available starting at 8.

I remember this happened for the galaxies and the only way to buy a 7 was on ebay.

Man.....
Just try to cop a 8 and be happy.

Man eff that. If I'm buying shoes, I'm buying them my TRUE size...I don't need shoes flip-flopping because I bought them a size too big...I don't give a damn about hype.
Unless they fit small or large, then its fair game. 
nerd.gif

You'd think there would be lotteries for all these limited releases...Save peoples time and money with the luck system, since that's pretty much what it boils down to anyway.

seems like a lot of the stores that got these are charging reasonable prices to be honest. its only a few stores that ive actually heard of charging over a grand

Nike really stuck it to us giving a lot of these to boutiques that are shady. How they sell them...holding back pairs...and the prices they charge...it's just disgusting. Shoes may not be for me anymore. Good luck to everyone who wants these to keep. Hope u get them.

Originally Posted by antc23

this is crazy. the odds of me getting a pair in NYC almost seems impossible. Im using Vaca days before i lose so i will still attempt

I'm In The Same Boat As You. Used A Vaca Day And I Don't Think I'm Going To Get A Pair I'm Going To Try Tho NYC

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Nike really stuck it to us giving a lot of these to boutiques that are shady. How they sell them...holding back pairs...and the prices they charge...it's just disgusting. Shoes may not be for me anymore. Good luck to everyone who wants these to keep. Hope u get them.

Limited releases suck, but this one is 1000x better than how others have been handled.  Very few campouts.  Most stores charging retail and doing lotteries.  I have no problem with it.

rolling at work watching this good video .
Originally Posted by nightruans

Video 1 fellas, ENJOY and SHARE

This is out competition... who IS getting a pair

"It's not about the money ..... but yeah two thousand" .... this guy, are you kidding me!?! this video is GOLD! thanks for interviewing these fools nightruans, hilarious!

airrandy, vmv, and all those "high end" fake companies are pounding these out by the minute... calling it now, these will be the "best faked" shoe ever made (figuring the ray allen 13 was pretty damn close already)

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Limited releases suck, but this one is 1000x better than how others have been handled.  Very few campouts.  Most stores charging retail and doing lotteries.  I have no problem with it.

It all depends where u live. Most of these boutiques I've dealt with are shady. Nike.com and Niketowns have saved me over the years. It's too bad they didnt have most of the pairs. That's all I'm saying.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

airrandy, vmv, and all those "high end" fake companies are pounding these out by the minute... calling it now, these will be the "best faked" shoe ever made (figuring the ray allen 13 was pretty damn close already)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'M READY TO COP A PAIR TOO
sick.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Proves how ******ed Nike is. They'll let some fake #@! companies come in and take the money they "should've" made selling a decent supply.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

rayray3thousand wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'M READY TO COP A PAIR TOO
sick.gif

Sorry, this is off topic, but has anyone noticed Randy calling out a lot of sneaker sites on his FB page? Especially sneakerape/kick-sole. I guess he got fed up with people saying he has fakes/b-grades so he's been comparing his products with other sites showing you why he doesn't have fakes/b-grades. I'm sure AR is well connected. Anyone remember the sample XXI or was it the XXIII that went missing from Nikes HQ and ended up in ARs hands a couple days later?

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Hey 4Wrestling...you get lucky at Ubiq?  Any Villa info?  I know you're tight with Chris...let me know

Originally Posted by Troyk1m

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Im sure dudes are liquidating their collection right now... its crunch time

A lot of Ls will be taken this weekend..

YES! This!  Now is the time to negotiate prices on your most wanted list 
pimp.gif
DS 2011 Concords + $100 for Bin 13's DS? This deal is from a friend. What y'all think?

Originally Posted by dharv

Originally Posted by Troyk1m

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Im sure dudes are liquidating their collection right now... its crunch time

A lot of Ls will be taken this weekend..

YES! This!  Now is the time to negotiate prices on your most wanted list 
pimp.gif
DS 2011 Concords + $100 for Bin 13's DS? This deal is from a friend. What y'all think?
As far as value, do it.

But up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom