Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
man. I guess i'll cop the military 4's... I got a better chance at finding bin laden in the sea than finding a pair of these Yeezy's

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by Stussy

SMH at Nike Releasing the Air Yeezys at the Only Spot in the DMV.. and they choose Southeast, DC.. good luck everyone. don't show up by yourself.
THIS!
frown.gif

I'll try my luck out there tho...(with a gang of people of course).
dudes are def being put to sleep after they realize they're not getting a pair. i would never ware them on the street to avoid problems. this is why im not even going to attempt to cop these. DC Bmore boys do not play

lls. no @#!$$!$#.. even if they call my number ima get my *%%% and bounce.. i dont even care if i have another ticket. i just need one pair..

Jus go off the phone wit my guy that works at RPS and he told me they will be the only store in Seattle receiving these.... Also said campers been there since Monday and that they will be the ones receiving pairs at retail... 18 campers as of right now... NO RAFFLE WILL BE DONE THERE....

Originally Posted by djv3n0m

so were the yeezy 1's this hard to cop?

Some places. Others were easy as hell. Honestly, I wasn't in the sneaker game back then, but a couple of my homies in Dallas walked into Big Mike's and just walked out with em, days after the retail day. Too bad the store ain't open no mo.

I got a feeling this might be "that" release where someone actually gets murdered.

I didn't even know about those space foams and that release was bad...but these are everywhere and on a whole other level.

Good luck and be safe to those attempting to get a pair (you guys are CRAZY lol)!
Edit: No, the Yeezy 1 was no where near this (even the black/pink colorway). Hell, I got my pair with relative ease compared to this circus lol.

Yeezy 1's were very easy to cop...i remember i got 2 pairs at retail off a phone order out a state. SMH. This release is the end of all the bull$&*t tho. watch.

smh. This is madness. Never in my life seen a company not wanting to make money. Especially in this economy period. Shows the power these companies have. They make you buy. Its not the old We request they provide. when did the first yeezy's drop?

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

this is def the release where someones going to die

What y'all talking about??  People have been getting killed over shoes for decades...  People getting robbed and murked over shoes.. 
tired.gif

Bun B's pair already creased as hell 
laugh.gif
 at least he's wearing them day after day though 
smokin.gif

media

for my atl nt'rs: wish confirmed they will be raffling their stock of yeezy 2s; to enter you must make a purchase. 1 purchase = 1 entry

Originally Posted by Stussy

if no one actually pays for it. the buyer doesnt get charged for the fees!!!

Not true..once the auction ends, that seller will get hit with a ebay bill for the auction (call it their service fee) hahaIt's up to him to file a "non paying bidder" suit and wait it out to get that $amount taken off. Probably like 2 weeks lol

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

#OccupyNike.

I'm done. $$*+ these, $$*+ the olympics, and everything else.
I doubt it will do anything, but the store that is in STL that's selling them for $350.

I'm calling nike and snitching. 
snitching is NEVER the answer...

Cats won't rock these till the Feezys hit the net so they can claim their real pair is fugazi in avoidance of getting ganked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom