Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
read people:

How to Enter: Visit http://footlocker.us2.qua.../?SID=SV_0NcX7ez9YruYoa8 and complete the online form by 6pm EST on 6/7/12. You will be asked to indicate your shoe size and the store in which you'd like to purchase a pair of Nike Air Yeezy 2 sneakers. You may only select one (1) shoe size and one (1) store, and you may only enter one (1) time. Additional entries will be disqualified.

also it's being run by corporate (the "sponsor"), not individual stores. so rigging it will be difficult.

Call me naive, but I'm hopeful, entered the West raffle, the Kith free giveaway and this Footlocker one and have multiple people in my fam enter also, plus I'll be pushing my luck tomorrow with the RSVP...gotta strike somewhere at least once...lol

i am just a casual fan of kanye's music. don't like all his stuff (his flow is pretty weak on "mercy" imo)... def inspired by his fashion sense, but def not into everything he does...

but i'm def not buying this shoe cuz of being a fan of kanye or not, but strictly cuz i LOVE how the shoe looks itself. that's it.

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Only feel bad for the people who are genuine Kanye fans and just can't afford to drop 2-3k on a pair of his sneakers. I'm talking kan the louis vuitton don, get well soon, I'm Good, Freshman Adjustment 2, and College Dropout fans, not these fake a.s.s. fans that know more about Kim K. than Ye.
Fan since 6th grade. Graduating college next school year. 
Maybe eventually I'll be able to get my hands on some.

For now it is looking like Chicago got screwed 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Mr K

Call me naive, but I'm hopeful, entered the West raffle, the Kith free giveaway and this Footlocker one and have multiple people in my fam enter also, plus I'll be pushing my luck tomorrow with the RSVP...gotta strike somewhere at least once...lol

will have my fingers crossed for ya, steezy!
wink.gif

I entered the raffle, I told my wife to enter it also, we both entering from our iPhones, no way that can be against the rules, also told my sisterinlaw to do it from her house and to tell her best friend to do it, either one gets picked I'm hitting them off with 100$...I think this is the most legit way to get multiple entries....right?

It's the most legitimate way to be a thirst bucket.

Those campers at hoh are going home with there heads down kicking rocks. What a waste of time I hope they learned there lesson. Lol at dude that's has been there since the mv drop lol smdh.

Originally Posted by Yepr

eyes.gif

on one hand, yes... on the other hand tho, isn't RSVP auctioning? if so, kanye's helping his homie pay his shop's rent for the year in one shipment.
laugh.gif

def shoulda been more pairs in the chi tho...

thought kith was tomorrow

Round of applause Nike well played. Had everyone thinking hoh and nt wasn't getting them til last min to avoid camp outs. They saw the campers and raffled them !#***%@ Lmao.

Originally Posted by balkiny03

Round of applause Nike well played. Had everyone thinking hoh and nt wasn't getting them til last min to avoid camp outs. They saw the campers and rattled them $*%#+!$ Lmao.

smart... maybe it will make campers think twice about camping early with no solid info.... also anyone who paid for a spot in that line
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Yepr

eyes.gif

on one hand, yes... on the other hand tho, isn't RSVP auctioning? if so, kanye's helping his homie pay his shop's rent for the year in one shipment.
laugh.gif

def shoulda been more pairs in the chi tho...
at this point i can only hope when NT reopens in Sep it will have a ton & i can cop my sz 12 in the blacks no prob................................. yeah i know extremely wishful thinking 
laugh.gif

I don't understand how certain accounts or stores claim they don't know what they are doing about the release yet.

Originally Posted by loubrock

What's the cut off time for the HOH entry?? That's something I didn't see there.
in the section i quoted, clearly stated 6pm eastern tomorrow.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by nightruans

Video 1 fellas, ENJOY and SHARE

This is out competition... who IS getting a pair

SALUTE  to whoever made this......

Shows you how trill these dudes are.

Cant name 10 songs!!!! 
indifferent.gif

and he is afraid of us black dudes... I wish i was there. I would of took his spot.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Always thought you were Hispanic.

Im not a Kanye fan at all cant name 10 songs... so?
didnt care at all for the 1s and still dont
but these...these shoes are just beautiful
both colorways are dope but the grey pair is best imo
dont have much hope on getting them at retail
and i entered 2 names on the same ip for hoh la so there goes that for now...

I just bought a pair off ebay for $1000. Lets see if this dude is legit. I aint tripping because paypal will refund my money if hes full of s. guy has 100% feedback and supposedly has them in hand. we'll see. 
eyes.gif
he had 9.5, 10 and 11 up. all sold out quick tho.

Originally Posted by jecca650

I just bought a pair off ebay for $1000. Lets see if this dude is legit. I aint tripping because paypal will refund my money if hes full of s. guy has 100% feedback and supposedly has them in hand. we'll see. 
eyes.gif

Saw that listing and it looks shady...dude hasn't sold on eBay since 09. And look what he sold...doubt he happened upon some Yeezys.

RE: the 10 song question. For years people just liked shoes for what they were and learned about them later on. So I kind of think that was a bad thing to be doing... Like DJ Proto J is saying.

On the other hand, you can't help but wonder why most of these guys HATED and absolutely DESPISED any shoe with a velcro strap, whether it be a huarache trainer, turf trainer from 94-02, or any other classic Nike, before Kanye showed up... Now it's all of a sudden acceptable and 'okay'.. So on one hand I can see why calling people out is bad, but the other side of things has me saying it's all deserved because they are all flip flopping around on what they "like"

It's always ugly for the fans who have genuine interest on both levels. Nike is crapping on so many people. We accept, withstand it, and take it some more... We are all victims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom