Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m48l4meVJR1rwsuglo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by Inferno69

Originally Posted by g2000

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i've said it about 3 times b4, and i'ma say it again... i just can't see the resell dipping back down like that... too many people paid $2k+ for these, they don't have room to go down much lower without losing money...

seriously... kicksxclusive is working on selling out their 2nd FSR at $2,700...

not to mention other countless examples... just to get them out the door...

this isn't like galaxy foams where a ton of people got them at box price or even under a stack...

it seems like 80% of these are not being sold at box price, if not more...

Not true at all. A lof of folks payed $1500-2000 for the galaxy Foam before release. And after the release for 4-5 days folks were spending $1200-1400 for a pair. Now most folks that decided to wait on selling their pair can't get one bite at $950. Same will happen with the Y2's. Most who purchased the kick for $1599-2000 will not sell anytime soon. The rest of the folks who will cop it for retail or have payed $1000 will be selling theirs for $1500 straight through Paypal invoice since theirs plenty of room to work with. That's why it's dangerous to buy a kick for $2000 when you know damn well a large group of folks will cop for waaaay less than $2k and will have it up for sale on Ebay, Froums, Twitter, Craigslist, Amazon,etc.. and command the market....They will be flooded like the Foam Galaxies, you guys can bet on that.  The only way for a re-seller to cash in is before the release... once it releases, stuff starts dying out and folks move on to the next big thing.

There is some sound logic in what you say, but one major inaccuracy. The Galaxy's were selling @ 800 b4 release. And that was a new absurd high for pre-release hype. Those who paid it tho, got a deal.... those who didn't, wish they had and wound up paying 1500+. If we are to use the galaxy release as a model.... these will sell pre-release @ 2k, max out at 3k, stay at 2500 for a couple months, then settle in at 1500-2k. 
Of course there are acceptions to the general rule, u will fins deals on release day from kids who copped at retail.... if u don't get them on the weekend, u gonna have to wait months. 

And DS Yeezy 1 owners.... HOLD ON TO YOUR SHOES, NOT MANY DS, AND IF YEEZY IS DONE, THEY WILL BE GOLD. LIKELY ONE OF THE MOST COLLECTABLE SHOES EVER!

Just wait till the fakes hit the market...ebay will be on fire...Buy early rather than later.

Hey guys what's gucci lol. Really want these, to WEAR, not resell. i wish they'd fall from the sky into my hands lol

so im sure there are people who are not in the area for these RSVPs on twitter if anyone gets it for like say 21mercer yall flying out the next day

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Look out for alot more HOH getting them. Just got offered a pair from a mngr at HOH Galleria Htown. So I'm guessing they just got them in. Didn't like how he handles releases so he won't get my biz. It's the shortly blk guy who always wears winter headgear FYI. F outta here wanting 2k smh.
I think I know exactly who youre talkinb about the bald guy? So does that mean they got a shipment in? I doubt it since footlocker anounced the 4 stores which dont include houston so I'm not banking on it maybe he got a pair through some higher ups at fl who knows

Originally Posted by manifresh

so im sure there are people who are not in the area for these RSVPs on twitter if anyone gets it for like say 21mercer yall flying out the next day

Haha, exactly.
grin.gif
But I'll probably drive since I'm only 4 hours away...

Originally Posted by manifresh

Nope putting all the info in my cousins name and if I get a dm hit him off with $100 for his trouble and he will scoop them up for me.

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

WHO THINKS CATS R ENTERING ON SEPARATE COASTS & FLYING OUT IF THEY WIN. BIG WILLIE STATUS

i definitely am. not going from west to east (or vice versa) but definitely on deck to fly from GA to NY this weekend if things work out. Not a game lol.

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

WHO THINKS CATS R ENTERING ON SEPARATE COASTS & FLYING OUT IF THEY WIN. BIG WILLIE STATUS

I can see ppl doing this, i for dam sure wont b, but then again...

^Y'all may as well pay resell cause the plane tickets and general hassle of the whole thing will set you back just as much..  Good luck to everyone though

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

^Y'all may as well pay resell cause the plane tickets and general hassle of the whole thing will set you back just as much..  Good luck to everyone though

couldn't have said it better

i travel for a living so one of the few perks of such a lifestyle is the crazy amount of frequent flyer miles I rack up. it won't even make a dent in my overall total lol. of course not getting ahead of myself. havent heard good things about this whole RSVP process so we'll see how it goes.

Originally Posted by rjucks

i travel for a living so one of the few perks of such a lifestyle is the crazy amount of frequent flyer miles I rack up. it won't even make a dent in my overall total lol. of course not getting ahead of myself. havent heard good things about this whole RSVP process so we'll see how it goes.
I feel you bro.  Go get 'em!

I seriously wish everyone luck on these..  I've met some real cool dudes through this process and will be just as happy for them to score as if it was me.  That's what it should be about.  Damn all the hating, fighting, and negativity.  I hope we all come up..  Sucks seeing how far people will go just to back stab and not come through for one another.  It's all love though, we knew how this would play out
glasses.gif

I just picked up a pair of Platinums for my Bulldog @ $1500.. I think I got a pretty sweet deal considering these are for my mutt, I expect to pay triple for my pair.... 

Nike-Air-Yeezy-2-Sneakers-08.jpg

THIS IS A FACKIN JOKE.

Complete black out of this thread in about 34 mins.

Does anyone know what time exactly is the tweet gonna go live...would be cool

The shoe game has changed. I guess I'm just an old fart whose always been used to purchasing kicks I want without any hassle. The only worry back then was if you had enough money in your bank account lol.

Originally Posted by Inferno69

2 interesting views I hand't seen before:

I think that rear-view is very dope. I've never seen anything like that on a sneaker 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom