Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mayvwy.png

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I sent my size 13 DM in at 12:16 (just a few seconds after their tweet)

and I sent my size 11 DM at 12:17

what about you guys?
wait we could reserve two???

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by khoality13

Everyone, please be beware that the RSVP system is rigged. Please keep in mind that my phone is currently set to PST. When you do the time conversion, the time is equivalent. This is my DM to 21 Mercer and a picture I found on Instagram. Notice that I sent my DM 4 minutes before the guy and still haven't heard back. 

You RSVPd for a size 8.

they might have only 1 or 2 size 8s and someone beat you to it.

anyways you're in the pacific timezone? youre gonna pick them up?

It looks like the closer you sent it in to them closing DMs............ the better chance you had. 

only thing that irritates me about this camping thing is that people aren't literally camping out for days. Since when has placing your chair the first in line and then not being present until a few hours before the release constitute a saved spot? smh...

NDC Just made the following changes to their checkout:

Update to NikeStore online releases NikeStore.com has evolved to give you more time in checkout to verify your information and complete your purchase of new releases.

Customers who are first to add their size to the cart and get to the payment step (screen shot below) will have a temporary hold on that pair. Once you reach the payment step with your product, take your time to verify your information and complete the checkout process knowing that the product is held for you for a reasonable amount of time.

When all units of a size are held, the size will not show as available on site.  If any consumers holding a pair in checkout don't complete checkout, those sizes will become available on the site again in a short time period.

Once all pairs have been fully ordered, we will tweet that the style is sold out.

THEY ARE PREPARING.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

Update to NikeStore online releases NikeStore.com has evolved to give you more time in checkout to verify your information and complete your purchase of new releases.

Customers who are first to add their size to the cart and get to the payment step (screen shot below) will have a temporary hold on that pair. Once you reach the payment step with your product, take your time to verify your information and complete the checkout process knowing that the product is held for you for a reasonable amount of time.

When all units of a size are held, the size will not show as available on site.  If any consumers holding a pair in checkout don't complete checkout, those sizes will become available on the site again in a short time period.

Once all pairs have been fully ordered, we will tweet that the style is sold out.

THEY ARE PREPARING.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They had this in place for the MV 9s

I sent a dm almost the second that tweet went out..it just said can't send message..this has to be fixed..congrats to those who got a spot

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

THEY ARE PREPARING.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Welcome to last week.

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Dude who received 1k as gift from the guy lmao: @TrollMill2 (Scroll through his tweets for info)
mmsxfp.png

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The real winner of all of this is this guy right here. No way to get the money back since it's sent as gift correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom