Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

laugh.gif
the saltiness in this thread, if that dude asked me to name 10 songs I wouldve said no too. Why do I need to justify waiting in line to a stranger, who cares about that. If that person likes a shoe let him buy it. Some people tend to forget that we dont NEED this shoe. Everybody might want it but nobody NEEDS it. I do wish my NT fam the best in getting these but its not the end of the world if you dont.
preach
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

NDC Just made the following changes to their checkout:

Update to NikeStore online releases NikeStore.com has evolved to give you more time in checkout to verify your information and complete your purchase of new releases.

Customers who are first to add their size to the cart and get to the payment step (screen shot below) will have a temporary hold on that pair. Once you reach the payment step with your product, take your time to verify your information and complete the checkout process knowing that the product is held for you for a reasonable amount of time.

When all units of a size are held, the size will not show as available on site.  If any consumers holding a pair in checkout don't complete checkout, those sizes will become available on the site again in a short time period.

Once all pairs have been fully ordered, we will tweet that the style is sold out.

THEY ARE PREPARING.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WE IN THIS HOEEE.

+$%@+$#+ for people getting through 5 mins later. the tweet went up at 16 and i see people sending in their dms at 21 that was time of closing. 21mercer stupid and go last response, first serve basis

Update to NikeStore online releases NikeStore.com has evolved to give you more time in checkout to verify your information and complete your purchase of new releases.

Customers who are first to add their size to the cart and get to the payment step (screen shot below) will have a temporary hold on that pair. Once you reach the payment step with your product, take your time to verify your information and complete the checkout process knowing that the product is held for you for a reasonable amount of time.

When all units of a size are held, the size will not show as available on site.  If any consumers holding a pair in checkout don't complete checkout, those sizes will become available on the site again in a short time period.

Once all pairs have been fully ordered, we will tweet that the style is sold out.

THEY ARE PREPARING.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I really hope so...

i'm callin it quits too much crap for a shoe that should be easily available this time around it's horseradish damnit horseradish

I'm surprised they still haven't tweeted that all DMs have been sent out... they can't of had THAT many pairs for it to take this long?... I think they sent everything out already and are now preparing for the Solars............

Originally Posted by Inferno69

2 interesting views I hand't seen before:

For all the talk about how premium these are, how has it gone unnoticed that the quality on the back of these is TERRIBLE?! On one it's centered and the other it's off to the left? Looks effin amateur!

Looks like people who responded at 12:21 got lucky, i responded at 12:16 and didnt lol thats funny

Sitting this long in front of my computer has me fighting the urge to fap. Muscle memory I guess...

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Inferno69

2 interesting views I hand't seen before:

For all the talk about how premium these are, how has it gone unnoticed that the quality on the back of these is TERRIBLE?! On one it's centered and the other it's off to the left? Looks effin amateur!
boi stop

THEY ARE PREPARING.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yes, they are preparing for the militaries this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.