Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 6Geng6Gar6

Here you go NT

Wyatt: Right now we do not have any confirmation on if they will or will not be sold on Nikestore.com, you will want to follow us on Twitter @Nikestore for updates.

Wyatt: Do keep your eye on the Twitter feed for up to minute updates on that and other launches.

Before they flat out denied getting them at all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never really expected to get a DM back and I doubt I will on the Solar Red's, some of ya'll are straight up ANGRY @ life.
laugh.gif

its so obvious its fixed for the friends of the store. nike told them they better do a twitter sale so they told there friends to just tweet and they will still be looked out for

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

So who else is going to wait a bit before they send their DM in this time????????????
IDK if you wanna do that, the idiot who ran the Twitter probably got lazy and went through the tweets Last to first. Considering all the backlash they might go the other way now. Mindgames.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

oh man

i got a call to go and grab ANOTHER (Only one) pair tomorrow

dude who called me I GOT YOU

Hope you're referring to the guy that called you @ 4 yesterday.  And at 1AM the previous night...

It's rigged, people.
I had a size 9 DM go through before one of the pics posted a few pages back. No confirmation.

Honestly, I'm thinking about whether I can compete with people that send their's in 5 seconds, 3 seconds, 4 seconds after the tweet goes up.. might as well try something crazy and maybe things will work out lol.

Why is anyone surprised by 21 Mercer though? They don't care how they do things, or what they do. I don't know why any of you expected anything "legit" or "by the book" from them in the 1st place....

Nike really needs to employ some people with some more integrity at their stores.. especially a store like Mercer. I feel like my local footlocker/champs employees are more down to earth and honest than those mercer workers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom