Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Yay photoshop
Nice try but I saw all these fugazi websites 2 days ago....  I thought it was hilarious that they mimic the NikeStore Page. 
roll.gif

Off The Hook's raffle by size just came and went. All out of options. I will not return to this thread. Good night sweet princes.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Just woke up and seen that I made headlines
laugh.gif
That's my Twitter page / tweet on their page too.

I'm not saying I would, but can't some legal matter be taken here?  Official rules were stated and not followed, and there is plenty of evidence of that.  I would want some settlement from that, seeing how I got in within the first minute as well...At the end of the day it is what it is, but tired of cats abusing their title and making their own rules to benefit themselves. 

check out this person's name on twitter. Gotta love the creativity and originality. 

dont feed the w hores

laugh.gif

I'm not saying I would, but can't some legal matter be taken here?  Official rules were stated and not followed, and there is plenty of evidence of that.  I would want some settlement from that, seeing how I got in within the first minute as well...At the end of the day it is what it is, but tired of cats abusing their title and making their own rules to benefit themselves. 
You can absolutely take legal action, but you'll burn money trying to fight Nike.  And for what?  The settlement would be 1 pair.

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

****tiest sleep I've had in my entire life last night.

Thought I hit the jackpot with Nikestores Golf BS.

Eyes are burning from all this damn computer time.

All my friends keep texting me but I'm too afraid to respond. I have 50+ text that I haven't responded too. ( It's really only 5)

The plan while typing this was to make me realize how stupid I am and possibly get up and walk away from the computer for about 45 seconds but I don't think it's gonna work.

LMAO
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Vocifero

laugh.gif

You can absolutely take legal action, but you'll burn money trying to fight Nike.  And for what?  The settlement would be 1 pair.
#GotThemYeezysTho

i can imagine air randy sweating right now in his personal factory walking around, cracking the whip and screaming in chinese trying to get his workers to pump out as many yeezys out as soon as possible. nike really them messed up with the unscheduled release date.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

THERE JUST SHOES!!!!!!!!!!

People really going to spend all this time sending emails and contacting lawyers all over a damn pair of sneakers. Good luck to you guys who want a pair but some of you need to take a step back and really figure out what in life is worth fighting for. There are kids in this country who cant afford a descent meal and you guys want to sue over missing out on a pair of $250 shoes? Sad 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by jecca650

i can imagine air randy sweating right now in his personal factory walking around, cracking the whip, trying to get his workers to pump out as many yeezys out as soon as possible. nike really them messed up with the unscheduled release date.
laugh.gif

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have to admit, at least there is alot of entainment going on in this thread. Makes camping in front of the pc not that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom