Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i swear my luck sucks, i have never once been successfull with rsvp or a raffle, i get so jelly when i hear somebody successfully rsvp'ed or won a raffle, congrats to you guys who won.

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by adub beta

got a size 10 at montalban

Pics or ducktales
bc33653b6aaeb2d1a6bc28f0bf557a265f613fd1_r.jpg
how quick did you get in

for people who don't care what color they get, i would go for the platinums since they seem less popular

Congratulations Christian! You have been selected to be eligible to purchase the Nike Air Yeezy 2 from House of Hoops by Foot Locker!

You are eligible to purchase a size 9.5 pair of Nike Air Yeezy 2's from House of Hoops by Foot Locker Harlem - 268 W 125th St., New York, NY but you must go to the store between 11am and 7pm, tomorrow - Saturday, June 9 - with a valid photo ID matching the name on the winning entry form. Only the person whose name appears on the winning entry form will be allowed to purchase the sneakers. If you are not able to purchase your pair at the specified date and time, you are forfeiting your pair. Below is the information that was submitted.

Well I struck out. again. But on the bright side, I heard back from a place I interviewed at, and I got the job! priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom