Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright bros I give up... these shoes and I are not meant to be... not gonna deal with the nike.com stuff, i may cop later down the line

Congrats to those who got the RSVP from Montalban. Seems like at least they were being legit with things.

Originally Posted by adub beta

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Originally Posted by adub beta

got a size 10 at montalban

Pics or ducktales
bc33653b6aaeb2d1a6bc28f0bf557a265f613fd1_r.jpg
boo ya! to all you ducktales fools.
love it how a lebron fan won and not a kobe fan. haha 

And this shoe was the shoe that made me take my first L on the RSVP system.

I am officially 3/4 lmao

struck out at montalban....got another rsvp and if that don't go through then it's NDC....congrats

i sent for sz 9 at 15 seconds btw...pretty late

Guess these FTL emails are going out..I've accepted I have no shot I have zero luck when it comes to sh*t like this

Didn't win the Montalban RSVP, nor have i heard anything from footlocker....
ohwell.gif
 .. yeezy inspired.. By no means are these for sale,(just incase a mod thinks otherwise) just helps me kill time lol 

3ad08d1cb1a711e1aebc1231381b647a_7.jpg

Why are people posting the pick-up time. SMH..Be smart about your safety.

*insert Nas ski-mask gif*

I guess HOH emails been sent and done.... sucks, but can't complain it was a fair and a great way to make sure no hell broke loose. I guess NDC on twitter it is now.

I sent my DM in bout 2-3 secs. also for the record I'm a Laker fan and Kobe fan, I just use this pic as my profile pic cuz I think it's hilarious. I think it's stupid how people have to choose either Kobe or Lebron, why can't I like them both for their talents?

I didn't get an email from FTL so I'm assuming I didn't get picked. They should send me a "you lose" email though so I'm not constantly checking my email every 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom