Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, pretty much gave my final shot in one last contest. Don't feel too hot about it. Really starting to accept that maybe I won't land a huge release for the first time.

Damn.

I don't understand how McFly Hyperdunks (which were produced in far less quantities) are not more "valuable" than Yeezy's.

Marty McFly > Kanye West

Originally Posted by AirThompson

I'm past trying to get these. Now im planning on camping at HOH tomorrow to catch ppl picking up their pairs.
Ok. Do it. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

I don't understand how McFly Hyperdunks (which were produced in far less quantities) are not more "valuable" than Yeezy's.

Marty McFly > Kanye West
quantity doesnt equal value.
#*%* some PEs or LeBron F&F drops aren't more than a grand and they're 'rare'

I'm past trying to get these. Now im planning on camping at HOH tomorrow to catch ppl picking up their pairs.

i think thats the best shot at catching a "steal" all these people paying box price, maybe there is someone willing to let them go from 800-1000$ 
grin.gif

Y'all need to chill with posting every little thing that comes to your mind, "Yuku", etc.

The thread is moving fast enough without you drowning out actual relevant info.

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Starting to think none of these RSVPs on Twitter are legit, got a DM in for premier in under 10 seconds and still didn't win. I don't see how anyone could have got it in any faster unless they already had the hashtag

keep in mind there are variables involved. it's possible by the time we saw the rsvp on twitter others saw it already and sent a dm to premier. we're dealing with twitter servers so some lag will always happen
def. I had the text alert so it came to my phone 30-40 seconds before the tweet showed up on twitter. From there I copy and pasted the hashtag and sent the DM, well under 10 seconds. To the guy that called me slow and said it only took 2.5 seconds to type out this hash tag, #ISTILLluvPREMIERifiDONTwin - 
grin.gif
 not sure if serious. I type pretty fast, unless you have the most awesome photographic memory and only had to glance at the hashtag to perfectly replicate it I highly doubt you typed that out in 2.5 seconds. 

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

^ name a shoe right now more "valuable" than yeezys

undefeated 4's and eminem's
i think either one of these two shoes sightly used i might make a swap for my yeeyz's in my size ?

but i would have to think real hard 

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Y'all need to chill with posting every little thing that comes to your mind, "Yuku", etc.

The thread is moving fast enough without you drowning out actual relevant info.

People are posting "yuku" because yuku acts up and the only way to see the current page is to post something, otherwise your time traveling in the past.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by iHATEmondayz

^ name a shoe right now more "valuable" than yeezys

undefeated 4's and eminem's
i think either one of these two shoes sightly used i might make a swap for my yeeyz's in my size ?

but i would have to think real hard 
Mag's no question

Checked my E-mail with 0% hope and a disdain for this entire ordeal all over my face, see response from footlocker on 34th st.. My dark horse came in! I don't even remember if I picked a color or not but it does not matter! I have a 4 hour drive to N.Y. in the morning to pick them up and the only thing I'm thinking about is trading them for the BG galaxy p.e.'s I saw on ebay! I never liked Yeezys anyway! Rather have the shoe nobody has than the one that everyone wants.

Originally Posted by Mr K

i think thats the best shot at catching a "steal" all these people paying box price, maybe there is someone willing to let them go from 800-1000$ 
grin.gif
I think you misunderstood...
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom