Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by chizzua

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

nike store is down

no it's not. they already said they can't release it before 8pm 06/09.

swoosh.png

back_soon.png

Due to overwhelming interest in today's product launch, NikeStore.com is currently experiencing technical difficulties. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. We're posting regular Twitter updates on site status and product availability.

You can find this up-to-the-moment information by following @NikeStore on Twitter @NikeStore and @NikeStoreEurope on Twitter.
clock.png

spain_flag.jpg
VOLVEREMOS PRONTO
Disculpen las molestias. Debido al gran número de visitas, en estos momentos NikeStore.com está experimentando problemas técnicos.

Obtener Ayuda

france_flag.jpg
NOS SERVICES EN LIGNE SERONT DE NOUVEAU DISPONIBLES SOUS PEU
En raison d'une forte demande, NikeStore.com éprouve actuellement des difficultés techniques. Nous nous excusons pour la gêne occasionnée.

Aide

germany_flag.jpg
WIR SIND BALD WIEDER ONLINE.
Aufgrund der überwältigenden Kundennachfrage, hat NikeStore.com derzeit technische Schwierigkeiten. Wir entschuldigen uns für die Unannehmlichkeiten.

Hilfe

italy_flag.jpg
SARANNO PRESTO DISPONIBILI NUOVI AGGIORNAMENTI
A causa di eccessivo traffico, NikeStore.com sta riscontrando problemi tecnici.
Ci scusiamo per l'incoventiente.

Aiuoto

is ntny releasing these? and did WEST announe their winners yet? how about livestock canada? if these failed im pretty much screwed

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Y'all need to chill with posting every little thing that comes to your mind, "Yuku", etc.

The thread is moving fast enough without you drowning out actual relevant info.

People are posting "yuku" because yuku acts up and the only way to see the current page is to post something, otherwise your time traveling in the past.
I'm aware bruh.

Pepper your angus?!?!?

Originally Posted by FreshFeet

Performance wise, would this be a good shoe to hoop in? For the price, what technology is in it btw?

OR is this just a shoe to be worn when playing DEF JAM Rap Star??
not sure if serious?

this ugly chick that i went to school with is tryna hold me down in Boston

gotta love ugly chicks
pimp.gif

dammit my phone was out of battery now i dont know if kith or west called me, probably not though.

Originally Posted by Grey

wait, are the military's coming out tomorrow?
Yes.  My boy got DMed to reserve a pair of military's.  Told him he couldn't make money on them. His reaction 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
.  I told him to put all his effort in getting the Yeezys.  I'm kinda digging the Platinum pair more too.  I'll gladly have those over the Solars.

Originally Posted by KidConnection

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

lol this yeezy thread is as funny as some of these boxden threads lol. Cats going HAM lmao

Don't mention boxden on here B. NT isn't ready.  

Bunch of herbs on that site.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by KidConnection

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

lol this yeezy thread is as funny as some of these boxden threads lol. Cats going HAM lmao

Don't mention boxden on here B. NT isn't ready.  

Oh YoU MaD wrote:

Bunch of herbs on that site.

KidConnection writes:

Good, Stay far from the link.

im completely given up on this release. i have to go into work tomorrow, so ill miss the NDC link.

getting paid overtime > panicking over a Nike release

worst case scenario, ill stack bread and buy these in a few months.

Originally Posted by sthebest

im completely given up on this release. i have to go into work tomorrow, so ill miss the NDC link.

Happened to me last release...don't even it sweat it, these will drop in price in a couple weeks...

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Happened to me last release...don't even it sweat it, these will drop in price in a couple weeks...
Below 1K though?

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Chicago no HoH? Fuuuuu

But hey if you want to get a baseball bat shoved up your *!+* there is Succezzzzzzz, the scummiest place on earth!
Nothing wrong with that place...well that is if you want to pay 1K + for them and feel like a boss

i sold my blk pink 1.5 years later for 800. bought some alden indy (indiana jones) boots instead. made some other dude happy and I love my aldens - prob last longer than yeezys with regular wear. don't regret it.

Originally Posted by yanky

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Below 1K though?
nah, i doubt it..i think after the hype these are still gonna run for more than a G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom