Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know a whole bunch of us with text notifications gonna be mad as hell when we wake up to that text in the morning for the military IV's thinking it's for the Yeezy's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by redsfan3

It's photoshopped guys. Calm down.
Yup. Looks like it to me. Everyone look back at any previous double orders. They list each pair in a separate row. They never put 2 in the quantity. Even if they ship in the same box/have the same tracking numbers. I just checked up on my playoff 12 restock and my concord orders. Both have each shoe in its own row. If he hadn't gotten greedy and only done 1 pair, it may have passed a little longer....

Hopefully I'm home in time to try NDC. good luck to all of you. those of you going to pick up your pairs be safe. i'm out.

Originally Posted by jst628

i know a whole bunch of us with text notifications gonna be mad as hell when we wake up to that text in the morning for the military IV's thinking it's for the Yeezy's
laugh.gif

good practice 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Hopefully I'm home in time to try NDC. good luck to all of you. those of you going to pick up your pairs be safe. i'm out.
you really gotta try on NDC too?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Real clowns come out for hype sneakers and lay their cards on the table. NDC at noon FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think it'll drop online tomorrow. they don't want to upset the people who didn't get that missed out camping out, and all the raffles.

30t6p3b.gif

Why not? I'm on a winning streak.

Obviously a photoshop!
On completely unrelated note, finishline customer service number closes at 11pm.

Originally Posted by chizzua

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Real clowns come out for hype sneakers and lay their cards on the table. NDC at noon FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think it'll drop online tomorrow. they don't want to upset the people who didn't get that missed out camping out, and all the raffles.

OR

They Will Slap The Faces Of Those Who Didn't Bow Down To Their Random Date & Time Internet Drop
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

who got them online now? that FNL reciept looks fake i dont think they were getting them

30t6p3b.gif

IM SAYING THOUGH! 3 pairs ain't enough for you bruh? Get outta here lol

My sodium levels are slowly rising after seeing that 18th letter has three pairs. One lucky dude

would like to thank nike and nt for this madness lol with all the crazy stuff going on in the world u guys still find a way to keep a good sense of humor on here salute fam 1000

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by davizzy

My sodium levels are slowly rising after seeing that 18th letter has three pairs. One lucky dude

..you mean blood pressure?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think he was trying to say he was getting SALTY, but SALT is Sodium Chloride
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MAXIMUM

Originally Posted by bns1201

for those striking out on the shoes (myself most likely included) check these out http://www.rockemsocks.com/product/yeezy-elite-socks
yeezy.jpg

If I miss out on the Yeezys im considering just walking around in these socks.  SRS

copped x 3. i'm sorry but after seeing what happened to the galaxy socks and people paying 200 for a pair of SOCKS... i just can't sit here and not cop. I'm getting the money for reseller prices to get my yeezy2's NO MATTER WHAT. wish i could have copped more than 3 but i don't want to wild out, now..... 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Where's that NTer that flew out to London for the release? Can we get an update bro?

It would suck if his line got broken up by Brit police.

30t6p3b.gif

Why not? I'm on a winning streak.
share the wealth... you got 3, now let someone else get 1 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

18th letter wrote:

"Why not im on a winning streak?"

Your just plain greedy. Rather deprive someone to double up. My bad tripple up. Dont you feel lucky enough? Hedon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom