Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by b20 eg8

Originally Posted by Questions

64c26d267af05c5043b83ca4b5124bdc3067949e_r.jpg
Sup with the typo underlines?? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
oh you havent heard?
11rbwhh.png

Real tears lol!!!

lol if you would of read i obviously said it was fake and now that you say its in finishline.com system then i'll do a quick search for that. Oh and that tracking number was actually for my obsidian 12's. Can you say early

adbfjwdfnajwnf;kqewf;qkenfvqiernvkjenvkjenv;nvkqnejkverkpv;neirjnvpitrnvin245gnv5pi4ngviu2rivpnrpienvpi2rncirnvcibr2nvir4nvp2jkrbnvp2rbhpr2iuvhr2
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

*MUERTO*

Originally Posted by Cash Bagz

Originally Posted by smzsmz

Originally Posted by Reignman40

Well right now they're all spoken for... I got lucky by trying to add them to my cart as many times as possible as somebody deleted them from their cart. These socks will be highly sought after--

did i really just start this? 
roll.gif
  i definitely should have bought more now
props to dude who posted the link tho.
Sooo tempted.
laugh.gif
there's a pair on ebay with a BIN of $140
and fellas, dont be mad at 18th letter, be mad at Nike/Kanye.

whats the s&h? $860.00?
roll.gif

HURRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

HURRY

HURRYYYYYYYY NT...

HURRRY UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

muzikfrk75 wrote:
KidConnection wrote:
18th letter wrote:

"Why not im on a winning streak?"

Your just plain greedy. Rather deprive someone to double up. My bad tripple up. Dont you feel lucky enough? Hedon

"That's some STRONG sodium chloride on your part."

There is no STRONG chloride over here. It's called rationality. I mean really. A person with 3 yeezy's, what do they get to do? say yayyy....i got three.....sit here on niketalk and watch people moan?.  Honestly, it shows something missing in a persons life, the comfort of material possesions, a sense of emptiness. Real Talk. I bet theres a bunch of people on this forum and campers (they are depressed people in my opinion) who are going through some real issues in their lives, and the only thing that makes them happy are copping these kicks..but there is a limit to what that can bring......Oh i got 1..! yayyy...Now 2...yay!!!...Now 3..yay!!!....It's real loserish. And even if you are doing it for capatalistic purposes...It is still hedonistic...anyway im done. Dont quote me.

Who the hell is Lasonya Dawson and why is this name and adress saved in my ndc account addressbock as my billing address. W..t...f...

Anyone ever have this happen to them before?

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

This is obviously fake. Aside from the typos, FNL sold them for $244.99 and offered free shipping.

Go troll elsewhere brah.

brah...clean up your language and use words that are currently in the english dictionary

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Who the hell is Lasonya Dawson and why is this name and adress saved in my ndc account addressbock as my billing address. W..t...f...

Ultimate hustle have someone cop yeezy's for you without them knowing lol... But nah you never had to use someone's card before in a emergency pick up?

It's going to be one intense day tomorrow for me. I'm going to wake up at around 4:50 just to see how the Militarys go to have sort of an idea, then after that, it's all waiting. Not to mention I'll be out most of the day since it's my birthday tomorrow so just going to have to pray that my iPhone will come through lol. Honestly, it's hit or miss for me. If I don't, can't do much about it. I'm already satisfied with the shoes I've been getting. Like my KOs haha.

Originally Posted by KidConnection

There is no STRONG chloride over here. It's called rationality. I mean really. A person with 3 yeezy's, what do they get to do? say yayyy....i got three.....sit here on niketalk and watch people moan?.  Honestly, it shows something missing in a persons life, the comfort of material possesions, a sense of emptiness. Real Talk. I bet theres a bunch of people on this forum and campers (they are depressed people in my opinion) who are going through some real issues in their lives, and the only thing that makes them happy are copping these kicks..but there is a limit to what that can bring......Oh i got 1..! yayyy...Now 2...yay!!!...Now 3..yay!!!....It's real loserish. And even if you are doing it for capatalistic purposes...It is still hedonistic...anyway im done. Dont quote me.

Boy, Sounds Like YOU Need YEEZUS In Yo Life!

29lyagj.jpg

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

It's going to be one intense day tomorrow for me. I'm going to wake up at around 4:50 just to see how the Militarys go to have sort of an idea, then after that, it's all waiting. Not to mention I'll be out most of the day since it's my birthday tomorrow so just going to have to pray that my iPhone will come through lol. Honestly, it's hit or miss for me. If I don't, can't do much about it. I'm already satisfied with the shoes I've been getting. Like my KOs haha.

I hear you man my bday is right now and I'm glued to my phone would be a dope bday gift to get a pair for retail.

Originally Posted by KidConnection

muzikfrk75 wrote:
KidConnection wrote:
18th letter wrote:

"Why not im on a winning streak?"

Your just plain greedy. Rather deprive someone to double up. My bad tripple up. Dont you feel lucky enough? Hedon

Dude KidConnection you're sounding super salty that you can't get a pair. Count your own blessings my man. If he cops three pairs, so what? How does that change your life? It's just rubber and laces folks.

Originally Posted by jKOBE23

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

This is obviously fake. Aside from the typos, FNL sold them for $244.99 and offered free shipping.

Go troll elsewhere brah.

brah...clean up your language and use words that are currently in the english dictionary

Am I missing something here?

Originally Posted by LiveYungDieRich89

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Ultimate hustle have someone cop yeezy's for you without them knowing lol... But nah you never had to use someone's card before in a emergency pick up?

Nah, its wierd though cause my Home and Shipping address is still the same.
Billing address is just randomly changed(no CC info their though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom