Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just woke up fellas. slept good knowing they weren't dropping this morning...

for all y'all who pm'd me, i'll try to get back to you asap.

so what have i missed since 5am?

according to the nike tweets it looks like their checkout went down this morning?

why do i feel like that wasn't really from military 4's dropping but from the entire world refreshing looking for yeezys?
laugh.gif
probably everyone getting their trigger finger ready for the yeezys, decided to practice on the iv's
laugh.gif

just woke up fellas. slept good knowing they weren't dropping this morning...

for all y'all who pm'd me, i'll try to get back to you asap.

so what have i missed since 5am?

according to the nike tweets it looks like their checkout went down this morning?

why do i feel like that wasn't really from military 4's dropping but from the entire world refreshing looking for yeezys?
laugh.gif

Yup, checkout went down early! I woke up at 5am Pacific just to test it out with the Military 4's. I added it to my cart, then it was difficult to checkout. Kinda froze on me. Then 30 mins later, I refreshed just to see it sold out. Then, an hour later, they had sizes back up once again. The system they implemented is extremely buggy still.

I think they may wait until they reach a certain number in sales other for the day before they drop. Once they do site is done for the rest of the day. Nike was smart. Move the "Military's" and Kobes and whatever else then drop the guaranteed sell out.

why would nike.com wait until every1 comes home from the many raffles to drop them? now its gonna be 3times harder to cop online,smh

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

I've never seen such a non deserving shoe get this much hype. Shoe is Type II ugly, has no history to justify the hype, other than Kanye. To each his own, but I can only see myself getting these to just slap someone over the head with to get something else I want.

so why are you even posting in here?

do you think your opinion matters to any of us? you think it's gonna change our minds?

go to a thread about a shoe you do like... you prolly couldn't cop these anyways, to resell or not...

a lot of us actually like the way the shoe looks, i know that's a hard concept for some grasp, but it's truth.

1. I posted in here because I have the right to do so, and also the right to have and voice my opinion.

2. obviously my opinion matters. In fact, it mattered so much that you responded to it.

3. I won't even begin to entertain your "prolly couldn't cop anyways, to resell or not" statement.

4. I'm aware that there are many people who like this shoe, but I personally am not one of them. Once again, to each his own though.

Congrats to those who got theirs.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Lebron losing tonight will ease the pain of striking out this morning. I hope all you bron fans fail miserably. Specifically that miamib dude.

srs.

idk what everybody talkin about just go back a couple pages and refresh..been doing that for the last 10 min and still stuck on page 501...with that being said #yuku

Just a question, but for everyone posting "yuku" over and over, wouldn't flooding NT with unnecessary "yuku" posts only do more harm than good?

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

why would nike.com wait until every1 comes home from the many raffles to drop them? now its gonna be 3times harder to cop online,smh

There best bet is gonna be to do it at some super random time like the wee hours of the morning. Sucks b/c I can't focus on anything else until they drop, lol.

i cant remember the last time i've seen j's sit so long...

besides NDC morning crash, its been breezy gettin the 4s if anyone wants em
sad thing is, u can cop 10 pairs of military 4s and still wont be able to get urself yeezy's off that 
grin.gif

the wait goes on 
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Mazz305

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

There best bet is gonna be to do it at some super random time like the wee hours of the morning. Sucks b/c I can't focus on anything else until they drop, lol.
smh word...i got mad $%$$ to do, but hard to concentrate when u flippin back to check their twitter every 15 seconds 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I HOPE METH COMES IN TO BAN ALL U FOOLS FLOODING NT WITH WORTHLESS REPLIES!!!
Spoiler [+]
Irony in the sense that your and my replies are essential worthless as well.
laugh.gif

This thread should be locked up. Nothing positive has come from this at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom