Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by justforkickz

@solesinc sent out emails "supposedly"

yea right
indifferent.gif

Came up with nothing...went to the Unkwn raffle down here in Miami...no luck...it was really my first time going to something like this..all i heard was people talking about reselling...plus it was hot as hell smh
tired.gif

imag0007ln.jpg

Originally Posted by saysar91

WitnessMyCalm21 wrote:
Do you release how ******ed your posts are? You posting this = nonsense post + flooding = we can't read this forum. Me even replying to your ******ed !+! posts is also flooding. Go home and die

No i dont release how ******ed that is.
And i am home and im alive.. 

You didnt even last 15 posts before you'd get banned... LOL

Bye bye.

Worst of luck to ya
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

MANY OF US OLDER NIKETALKERS ALREADY KNOW THAT THIS THREAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP DUE TO ALL THE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN SAID AND POSTED IN HERE. IT'S BEEN MANY TIMES I ASKED MYSELF IN THIS THREAD WHAT IS GOING ON AND ITS OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS THE NEW GENERATION OF NIKETALKERS AMONG US NOW THE ONLY QUESTION IS WHERE IS METH?
nerd.gif

METH LET ME FIND OUT YOU TIRED FROM CAMPING FOR YOUR YEEZY'S 
laugh.gif

been here since '01 and I couldnt agree more.  The new breed of nt'ers and sneakerheads in general (most not all) made me really want to stray from the forums and collecting in general.  It was so much better, when a large percentage of us were actually witty, funny, and genuinely positive folks.
glasses.gif

it seems no matter what nike releases their site WLL ALWAYS TAKE A HIT AND LAGGG COME TO A SLOWWWW CRAWL DIE AND THEN RESURRECT 72 HRS LATER SHAKING MY DAMN HEAD. THIS IS 2012?

Sad day when more people wanna buy a shoe to resell then to wear it. If it was only people who wanted to wear the shoe buying em there would be plenty

Originally Posted by damn its me

MANY OF US OLDER NIKETALKERS ALREADY KNOW THAT THIS THREAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP DUE TO ALL THE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN SAID AND POSTED IN HERE. IT'S BEEN MANY TIMES I ASKED MYSELF IN THIS THREAD WHAT IS GOING ON AND ITS OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS THE NEW GENERATION OF NIKETALKERS AMONG US NOW THE ONLY QUESTION IS WHERE IS METH?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

been here since '01 and I couldnt agree more.  The new breed of nt'ers and sneakerheads in general (most not all) made me really want to stray from the forums and collecting in general.  It was so much better, when a large percentage of us were actually witty, funny, and genuinely positive folks.
glasses.gif

tumblr_lsvb2fHPqv1qz5k14o1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by damn its me

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

glasses.gif
I second this, been through the various stages of the shoe game. Never seen anything like this before.

Originally Posted by ajcollector9290

HALFTIME OF CELTICS/HEAT game tonight. You can mark my words. Choose not to believe me and sit in front of the computer all day, your loss. See you children at halftime.

Im thinking its going to be game time as well because I am still wondering why else amare stoudemire would be dressed up like an extra for the Mercy video and wearing the Yeezy II as well?

what will mercer or HOH do if any winners dont pick up their pairs? sell to employees or put it back up cuz that kid from dallas is not coming to ny to pick his up

Can someone embed this for me please. This short clip goes well with this thread lol

Really b/c my size is sold out and so are a lot of others when u click on the size for IVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom