Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

So I guess nobody wants the Militarys...
No they will get them once the yeezy release is done. Saving all the money for the yeezy then military is backup for when the release is done tonight.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

The bashing on sneaker-head-re-sellers is beyond me. You're not a real shoe head if you resell, really? There's money to be made, point blank, period. Dudes all for making Phil Knight and MJs pocktes fatter, but the common man not suppose to come up on nothing, even if there's a market for it?

I agree with this dude...Well said.  Avg lower/middle class dude can't make money from shoes, yet MJ will forever be a millionaire from selling shoes alone...Contradiction at its finest...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

so why are you even posting in here?

do you think your opinion matters to any of us? you think it's gonna change our minds?

go to a thread about a shoe you do like... you prolly couldn't cop these anyways, to resell or not...

a lot of us actually like the way the shoe looks, i know that's a hard concept for some grasp, but it's truth.

1. I posted in here because I have the right to do so, and also the right to have and voice my opinion.

2. obviously my opinion matters. In fact, it mattered so much that you responded to it.

3. I won't even begin to entertain your "prolly couldn't cop anyways, to resell or not" statement.

4. I'm aware that there are many people who like this shoe, but I personally am not one of them. Once again, to each his own though.

Congrats to those who got theirs.

Carry on.

so let me get this straight, you're lurking around a thread for a shoe you think is ugly, and sitting here trying to convince people who like them that they shouldn't...

no, your opinion doesn't matter to us.

i only replied because i think it's dumb, and i get tired of the flood of "this shoe is all hype" replies from bums who prolly can't get 'em anyways (if you could get 'em you would, just for the resell value alone)...

fact is a lot of us genuinely like the shoe, and i can't speak on the 2's yet, but the quality of the first ones took a big dookie on the quality of all your jordan retro's put together.
Stop it five. Believe me, if I happen to get a hold of these for retail they'll find a way to the market to trade for something I like better. In your opinion, the shoe is nice. I don't think it's appealing at all. It's all objective, so pull your skirt up, take your cape off trying to come off as the voice of the nation and keep it moving. And FYI, JB's been dead to me, so miss me with the shot. I'm out, peace.

No one can handle the Yeezy traffic. Twitter is messing up, Yuku is going up and down. Nikestore is trashed. Sigh
frown.gif

man i just want some yeezys to rep on my feet, im not trying to re sell, my feet need some yeezy to rock with some nice fit jeans,

Originally Posted by jumpmanfeva

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

The bashing on sneaker-head-re-sellers is beyond me. You're not a real shoe head if you resell, really? There's money to be made, point blank, period. Dudes all for making Phil Knight and MJs pocktes fatter, but the common man not suppose to come up on nothing, even if there's a market for it?

I agree with this dude...Well said.  Avg lower/middle class dude can't make money from shoes, yet MJ will forever be a millionaire from selling shoes alone...Contradiction at its finest...

People dislike resellers because they buy something just to make a buck and take the opportunity away from someone who really wants it. Have none of you ever tried to buy tickets to a concert or show to see that they are sold out and then see them on craigslist for double? 

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

Originally Posted by mickeyfly

So I call Nike...
Them: "If you're calling about the release of the Air Yeezy 2, please press 1."

*presses 1*

Them: "If that's all you needed, please feel free to hang up."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If that's true, they are epic trollin us on this release.
yo its true.. home girl comes out mad cocky too.. make me wanna +$@#@ slap her lol
lmao i had to call, that broad rude as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif

about to buy the iv's to feel like I accomplished something by sitting on the computer all day lol

lets remember what got the shoes here in the first place 
i think i deserve another pair 
402964195.jpg

been supporting Kanye since day one 

Originally Posted by shump

Originally Posted by 335i

Originally Posted by eddiengambino

If that's true, they are epic trollin us on this release.
yo its true.. home girl comes out mad cocky too.. make me wanna +$@#@ slap her lol
lmao i had to call, that broad rude as hell
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nike dont need no %#$!@ they on they own ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom