Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i stopped everything and ran to a computer when I got the text. Nike isn't released to not selling out after recent successes

I know that Nike tweet about the 4's still being up had y'all bugging!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

LOOOOOL, omg man. This is what a guy witnessed while camping for the yeezys lol...�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was laughing at first when I saw old lady on the bus, but then after that...... so many things wrong I don't even find funny. Just sad.

Nikestore just tweeted about the Military 4s (which are still in stock haha) and i almost had a panic attack... lol

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

I figured it out.

In order to handle the traffic they don't want to sell the Military iv's and yeezys at the same time.

So they are sitting at computer refreshing and waiting just like us.

So.....

Go buyout all the IV's to speed this up, and cancel/return your order for free.

Any volunteers to test my theory?

Nice try MJ

Now they're just being +%%*!.  They know people are hawking twitter.  They are having fun with us now.  

Only sizes 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 left on NDC for the Militarys... I guess the big footers aren't interested lol.
indifferent.gif
Can we just move on to the next release?

Man it was like 30 seconds after I saw the tweet that I got the alert on my phone. At this rate if I don't catch the tweet my size will be gone before I get the text.

Originally Posted by thadangerousmind

Man it was like 30 seconds after I saw the tweet that I got the alert on my phone. At this rate if I don't catch the tweet my size will be gone before I get the text.

Wow, I guess there are fools refreshing every 30 seconds alllll day and night. Unbelievable.

playing bingo on facebook when i get the text and see NDC. x out the window to find out it was the 4's SMH

Lol these cats at Nike feeling like that cute chick that aint getting no play cuz its hotter chicks around...ole average chick working in a warehouse cats. We aint thirsting over u Nike until the hotter chicks leave the club and we start looking around for anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom