Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ssjjfar

In order to handle the traffic they don't want to sell the Military iv's and yeezys at the same time.

Somewhat truth. IMO there is almost no traffic for the Mili IV's, all the traffic is every sneakerhead from here to Baghdad refreshing for the Yeezy's. I feel like they're waiting for everyone to give up before they even think about going live. BTW, I think this thread is the most annoying on Niketalk, to read & follow anyway. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 23 grappler

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

In order to handle the traffic they don't want to sell the Military iv's and yeezys at the same time.

Somewhat truth. IMO there is almost no traffic for the Mili IV's, all the traffic is every sneakerhead from here to Baghdad refreshing for the Yeezy's. I feel like they're waiting for everyone to give up before they even think about going live. BTW, I think this thread is the most annoying on Niketalk, to read & follow anyway. 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Refreshing what for the Yeezy's? They already confirmed two days ago that you will not be able to find the Y2 purchase page from any other part of NDC. The only way to the page is from the Twitter link. If people are really refreshing NDC they are just plain stupid.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by jst628

47 second delay on Nike's last tweet text... by the time i get a notification these could already be sold out
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I doubt it. There are thousands refreshing every 47 seconds or less? Really? Nuts if that's actually the case.

Mine was delayed 5 minutes
mad.gif
F AT&T

my best bet is if they come out today, they're gonna come out at the top of the hour (8pm, 9pm, 10pm, etc) not something like 8:47pm. Gonna just start checking at those times now.

I bet once the Militarys sell out, thats when they will drop the Yeezys.. Jordan is twiddleing his thumbs waiting for these to sell out lol we should just buy them all out so the yeezy post up, then monday return the militarys lol

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by jst628

47 second delay on Nike's last tweet text... by the time i get a notification these could already be sold out
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I doubt it. There are thousands refreshing every 47 seconds or less? Really? Nuts if that's actually the case.

Mine was delayed 5 minutes
mad.gif
F AT&T
it's all about the service in your local area. my girl has AT&T and gets all the texts like 15s before I do and i'm on Sprint.

man this release is pure comedy. after all is said and done, whether you get the shoes or not, it'll be quite a chuckle to look back on.

LOL saw this on KanyeToThe, someone was apparently trolling on Nike Livechat (dunno if real or fake)

Tori: Hi, my name is Tori. How may I help you?
Big Sean: wassup boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Big Sean: my players on KTT are dying for these yeezy 2s right now boi and being the g that i am i need to help boi
Big Sean: keep it g and tell a player wen dey releasing online boi
Tori: I would be happy to answer your questions, but first is this truly Big Sean?  If so, I am a huge fan!
Big Sean: yeah player im in the studio right now gettin ready to release this mixtape u feel me boi?
Tori: There is no exact time or day known for the Yeezys online, but if you let me hear a snippet of your mixtape I can ask a higher manager.
Tori: I am a huge fan, and it is a honor to talk to you.
Big Sean: WOA DERE BOIIII!  HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNO U NOT PLAYING ME BOI? I am part of GOOD Music i shuld just be given that info automatically boi
Tori: I apologize, but I can't assist you unless you give me something in return.
Tori: I do not know when they are releasing, unless you know when your mixtape is releasing?
Big Sean:
kanyelaugh.png
nice one player, but dont worry its comin this summer bruh bruh
Big Sean: i got that new +%% type music to get your booty cheeks clappin tori, i know u b throwin it back in the club boi
images.jpeg

Tori: I am flattered Sean, I do throw it "back" if you know what I mean, hah.  I would love to throw it on you, I heard your 10 feet tall when standing on top of you know what
wink.gif
" title="Wink" class="smiley" border="0">.
Big Sean: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB o gawd this life is such a blessing boi.
Big Sean: tell u what you give me your number and text me some pics of your big +%% so i can kno what to expect on this woa dere dont go dere boi, and ill give u more than a taste of my mixtape boi
Tori: Certainly, Big Sean.  It's 1646-xxx-xxxx
Big Sean: dere we go player, but about them yeezy 2's what can u tell me boi.  ima b wearin dem while u ridin this woa dere like nicki
wink.gif
" title="Wink" class="smiley" border="0">
Tori: I'm sorry but I still can't find out anymore information.  But you have my number, text me and I'll see what I can do
wink.gif
" title="Wink" class="smiley" border="0">.
Big Sean: dats what im talkin about player, let me hear u say boi real quick!
Tori: Boy
smiley.gif
" title="Smiley" class="smiley" border="0">!
Big Sean: woa dere ****, i said boi, not no **** +%% boy
Tori: I'm sorry, I like it when you talk dirty tho boi
wink.gif
Big Sean: ima have u ridin this woa dere like a chauffeur
Tori: You do it boi!
Big Sean: **** so good I’mma have to do it twice!  Bend over let a real $**!# taste that. and damm your +%% fat as hell boi!  u a runner up for nicki, i didnt know nike hired ****es with bodies like this O GAWDDDDDDDDDD  BOI!!!!!!
Tori: You should see the other girls here
wink.gif
Big Sean: damm baby, iite i got u im off this doe boi gotta inform my KTT !$!%!%

shes textin me now boi i got yall
images.jpeg
!

wait guys my brother and me are both trying to get it. Is it cool if we both use the same card and ship to the same address just on different nike store accounts?
we are both tryin to get two. so technically if we somehow through god's will pull this through we shud have 4

Originally Posted by s0nnyyy

wait guys my brother and me are both trying to get it. Is it cool if we both use the same card and ship to the same address just on different nike store accounts?
we are both tryin to get two. so technically if we somehow through god's will pull this through we shud have 4

One style per CC number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom