Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so everyone has spent this beautiful saturday sittin in front of a pc
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Reignman40

So nobody died on release day, that's what Nike wanted. Extremely limited numbers in stores and no release info getting leaked was a safety success. Release the majority of the shoes online where they can control everything. Let's just hope there's a boatload on NDC to be had.

we can only hope they have a boat load of pairs

Some quick observations from craigslist listings in SF and LA. One guy in SF is trying to sell them for like 2k and saying, "just purchased from Nike.com and will be here by Tuesday" LOL +%%???

2 people in LA have listings for more than 4 pairs of plats each person...HOW??? One guy has a pic with like 8 sizes of plats listed and shoes like 6 or 7 pairs in the back of an suv/van all sprawled out.

All CL listings are >2k per pair.

Even some dude where I live in Fresno has 2 pairs, and I know for a fact no store in town got any.

This is killing me. I been on the computer since 7:30 this morning. I have a feeling as soon as I go do something they are going to tweet the link. C'MON NIKE!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

so everyone has spent this beautiful saturday sittin in front of a pc
roll.gif
nope. went out to eat, ran some errands, washed the car then went swimming. had a great day, now i'm ready for the night e-camp
laugh.gif
 how about you? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

who likes the platinums more then blacks? anybody?
Love the solars, hate the plats which is odd because all my shoes are white or at least half white. I just don't care for the look of the plats. I'll cop whichever tho, even if it's plats maybe I can trade for solars.

ima just be real

i have never bought a shoe to resale it

but 2k is huge and hard to turn down if thats really what they going for

but after this ndc release that number will drop substantially

even so if they still going for 1400+ it might be too much to resist

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I dont see them dropping these today. Especially when they have Manny, Bron, Wade and Ray all signed and they are all playing tonight. No matter who wins the game 7 it will be good business to be had for Nike. I am pretty sure they have some nice east championship gear ready to unleash if Miami wins.

If Manny wins his fans will rush to buy. I they have a for sure sell out with the Yezzys no matter what time they drop them they will sell out. They have other merchendise

I would not chance losing business, by crashing my servers.
i like this 
except it doesnt contradict my theory that they will drop them in the middle or beginning of the game

when everyone has shifted their focus. 

that way they can do it and still have 3+ hours to fix the server before the game and fight end
I thought this as well but then I saw NDC has Manny on its front page. I thought longer and came to the conclusion his/ boxing/ basketball fans are actually buying now and have been all day. It would be silly to loose that money when Nike has so many of its players playing on the same day. 
I thought about the Adidas comment but, they are just the official clothier. Nike can make NBA stuff it just wont be the "Official" NBA gear. 

Unless Manny looses and Miami (I see more money to be made if the beat Boston) looses, they wont release these till the Am. IMHO

Originally Posted by badboy

Y'all are still paying this dude (NikeVandal)??.....
indifferent.gif

I sent him $1800 via PayPal gift to be the only person he tells. He agreed. Now just patiently waiting for that email.
smokin.gif

I feel bad for you guys wasting this beautiful Saturday sitting in front of a computer.
30t6p3b.gif

Thread has jumped almost 100 pages since I left last night, I tried to go through to see if any photos were posted and I didn't see very many. Very smooth release in Memphis except for Paula Blart stopping by every 5 minutes on her segway to ensure people weren't leaning on the kiosk stands and getting at dude about taking photos of the store. All of the Oak Court security were women who looked like they were related to Gangster Boo!

These basically fit true to size, a little snug. Nothing like the 1's. These glow  a lot brighter also. Hopefully I can snag a pair of the Black's but if not I'm happy to just have a pair to wear.

Damn. Why am I about to go see my uncle in this community theater right now? If Ndc drops these before I get out of here I will literally s*#$ a brick.

ima just be real

i have never bought a shoe to resale it

but 2k is huge and hard to turn down if thats really what they going for

but after this ndc release that number will drop substantially

even so if they still going for 1400+ it might be too much to resist
all of this

I dont see them dropping these today. Especially when they have Manny, Bron, Wade and Ray all signed and they are all playing tonight. No matter who wins the game 7 it will be good business to be had for Nike. I am pretty sure they have some nice east championship gear ready to unleash if Miami wins.

If Manny wins his fans will rush to buy. I they have a for sure sell out with the Yezzys no matter what time they drop them they will sell out. They have other merchendise

I would not chance losing business, by crashing my servers.
i like this 
except it doesnt contradict my theory that they will drop them in the middle or beginning of the game

when everyone has shifted their focus. 

that way they can do it and still have 3+ hours to fix the server before the game and fight end
I thought about the Adidas comment but, they are just the official clothier. Nike can make NBA stuff it just wont be the "Official" NBA gear. 
Unless Manny looses and Miami (I see more money to be made if the beat Boston) looses, they wont release these till the Am. IMHO

Yea, your completely wrong. Nike IS NOT allowed to make anything envolving an NBA team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom