Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
These ain't coming out... I'm taking a much needed nap. If they do magically release while napping I hope i never wake up
embarassed.gif

from that site:
Are your items Authentic ?

They are authentic, brand new in original packing. As we can guarantee you: WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET!! If you find any quality problem, when you receive the items, you can just send the items back to us, we will offer you a full refund.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif

y'all are some real sheep; these actually make you less cool 

Oh my god, they're gonna make me less cool?!?!? I don't even want them anymore then!

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif

y'all are some real sheep; these actually make you less cool 

Oh my god, they're gonna make me less cool?!?!? I don't even want them anymore then!

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 well why do you want them?  

Man after striking out HARDCORE down in DC today @ DTLR's raffle because I let a dude who I met at PG Plaza galaxy "release" cut in line and decided to jump back in front of him(they called the raffle number +1 after mine, which was him and he won), I think I'm gonna call it quits for awhile when I most likely strike out @ NDC. I have never in my life went through so much to give someone 245 for some shoes. I shouldn't have to work this hard for a product, which truthfully, most likely isn't worth what it's retailing for quality wise.

LMFAO i just got finished with a call from NIke Corp b/c they were trying to follow up on my complaint of 21 mercer. They told me they cant do anything about it and that not 21 mercer but the twitter platform was at fault. The manager was kind enough to give me a hint for yeezy release.

"Pretty sure it isn't being released till next week"
Me: "Are you sure?"
Manager: "Yes"
Me: "Can you give me the day?"
Manager: "Sorry sir, company policies"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom