Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm coming out of retirement for this shoe. if i dont get it oh well dont really care as much as I would have years ago. If I do get it its covering my rent for the next 4-5 months.

Saw this on ISS. 
Au_JnvJCMAATku9.jpg

laugh.gif
 Sorry if re-post.  I rather have Nike drop em tonight.  Tomorrow got church and out to dinner with the fam, which def. means no Yeezys 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Originally Posted by airedweezy

okay guys millies size 11-13 available if they sell out soon nike might just tweet that link for us lol
Odd, bc i just checked again and there is damn near a FSR still. 

When you put them in your cart it says sold out.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif

y'all are some real sheep; these actually make you less cool 

Oh my god, they're gonna make me less cool?!?!? I don't even want them anymore then!

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 well why do you want them?  

You know some people actually like the shoe, right?

And please don't come at me like I'm some newb and ask me what I like about them or I might just come at you like you did that turtle looking scammer that worked at Macy's and drove that $75k range.

wink.gif

aaaaand the plot thickens....stay tuned for scenes from the next

Nikestore Computer Campout

Love these shoes, but this is has to be the lamest release ever in terms of execution. I've been in the game for a while and I'm definitely not salty, but I just can't get with the whole "lucky winner" theme that's now tied to this shoe. Call me old, but this is just not the way this should be.....

There is probably 2% of people waiting on the link to go live that are going to grab one pair and wear them the day they arrive, those are called Kanye fanatics. EVERYBODY else is waiting in serious anticipation because they see Nike tweeting a link to a guaranteed $750+ profit on a flip. They don't see a shoe, they see dollar signs and don't wanna let this easy money pass them by. Thats it, thats what this shoe is, a materialistic dollar sign.

Originally Posted by Retro707

i'am at work bruhs, I cannot focus .... NIKE is stressing me out.  I... I can't be about dat wine life today while da yeezy in the back of my mind. 

Customer:"Hi, can I try some of your 2008 Merlot?"
Me: Hello, I will have My assistant take care of you.

And I walk back to my office and continue this journey to finding these kicks that will make me Superior and da #1 Human like Kanye West.  I made a promise to myself, to find these, rock these, beat these and never ever let them go.  Pamper them, take them with me everywhere and sleep with them on.  I want to stare at the glow in the dark soles until my eyes cant stay open anymore.  I want to feel complete with da yeezy on my feet.

143 NT...143

-UNDFT-

Dude is a clown. Hahaha

Originally Posted by Retro707

i'am at work bruhs, I cannot focus .... NIKE is stressing me out.  I... I can't be about dat wine life today while da yeezy in the back of my mind. 

Customer:"Hi, can I try some of your 2008 Merlot?"
Me: Hello, I will have My assistant take care of you.

And I walk back to my office and continue this journey to finding these kicks that will make me Superior and da #1 Human like Kanye West.  I made a promise to myself, to find these, rock these, beat these and never ever let them go.  Pamper them, take them with me everywhere and sleep with them on.  I want to stare at the glow in the dark soles until my eyes cant stay open anymore.  I want to feel complete with da yeezy on my feet.

143 NT...143

-UNDFT-
WOW. sounds like you need a girl instead of some air yeezy's! 
eek.gif

2hhqhhj.jpg

blurry pic but thats my 10.5 i won from a local raffle at active athlete in houston, price was good, $360 flat.

I almost don't want them to drop any time soon because of all the DBAGS wanting them on twitter. I KNOW WHO KANYE WEST IS,OK? I BOUGHT HIS FIRST CD, 808'S AND HEART BREAKS!!! SO HIP HOP!! YEEEEZYYYYYY!!!

BOWBOWBOWBOWBOWBOWBOW

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

Man after striking out HARDCORE down in DC today @ DTLR's raffle because I let a dude who I met at PG Plaza galaxy "release" cut in line and decided to jump back in front of him(they called the raffle number +1 after mine, which was him and he won), I think I'm gonna call it quits for awhile when I most likely strike out @ NDC. I have never in my life went through so much to give someone 245 for some shoes. I shouldn't have to work this hard for a product, which truthfully, most likely isn't worth what it's retailing for quality wise.
DAMN!!!! I'm hurt for you bro 
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom