Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by townbidness

my rogue KDIVs got cancelled. nikestore gave me a 15% coupon, i want to use it but i feel that when i enter the coupon and press enter its going to take up time and lower my chance.

Why? You would enter that on the payment screen. Once you've reached the payment screen you aren't fighting the clock, the shoes are your's, you just have to complete the transaction.

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

“I had to get this shoes.I had to get them. I couldn’t sleep last night. Look I’m shaking now. Oh, my God. They’re in my hand,

I have a feeling they're gonna drop today. It doesn't make sense for Nike to draw this out any longer, really

Guys they made a decision before hand and are sticking with it. They still waiting on on IVs to sell out.
Almost all gone now unless more gonna popup from not being checked out. GO BUY EM ktnx

Originally Posted by natrix916

shoot, i went to the gym this morning, then the SD fair, had dinner, and now i'm starting my e-camp.
i don't know how you guys stayed in ALL DAY in front of your computer.
30t6p3b.gif

2012 Hypebeasts, want the shoe but not campin at my computer

I dont remember of any releases that did not haven on launch date other than the Galaxy foams that they never released. But Nike is pretty good with releasing the right day (TODAY).

finally got the info I needed! there is a reason DVD's and CD's come out on the same day... time to shut down the computer and enjoy game 7 and the Manny fight

Originally Posted by ssjjfar

Guys they made a decision before hand and are sticking with it. They still waiting on on IVs to sell out.
Almost all gone now unless more gonna popup from not being checked out. GO BUY EM ktnx
Im honsetly starting to believe this after that random tweet that got every body up thinking it was Yeezys 
no way Nike gonna drag this out

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by townbidness

my rogue KDIVs got cancelled. nikestore gave me a 15% coupon, i want to use it but i feel that when i enter the coupon and press enter its going to take up time and lower my chance.

Why? You would enter that on the payment screen. Once you've reached the payment screen you aren't fighting the clock, the shoes are your's, you just have to complete the transaction.
its becuase i saw it said "add promo code" in the cart, not at checkout. but it is in the checkout steps thanks.

LOL dudes been on sitting at their computer for these all day. At this point they are just trolling you dudes hard. Like a woman that keeps telling you no, putting you in your place but you are still feigning for the P.

dude, seriously, #*@$ Nike. They're a bunch a scum. I love their friggin shoes, but they don't handle business well at all.

Originally Posted by carlosar33

I dont remember of any releases that did not haven on launch date other than the Galaxy foams that they never released. But Nike is pretty good with releasing the right day (TODAY).
recent example = AJKO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom