Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I got a great Idea. Summer is here, school is out. Let's release this shoe Monday or Tuesday when every little kid is home and can buy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nike is probably saying and watchin this board " hah let them keep speculating, then we'll drop the bomb on them"

on another note do you think if you purchased some off any site selling them less than 900 shipped they are authentic legit pairs?

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Originally Posted by Mr K

Bros, hot up CL....sure is a shady place but it's come through in the clutch for me in many occasions, I found a pair of SBs for 280$ lightly worn and in a see of listings for yeezys going for 2500-10000 I finally got me a pair of Solars for 1100$....still rape considering these retail at 250$ but in comparison to the way the market is, I guess is a "steal"

Bro if u seriously paid 1,100$ for these either u got money to blow, or u weren't thinking right lol u could have bought plenty of other type of sneakers, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, louboutins, Bottega Veneta, Jimmy choo yea they are not Nike but at least you would have paid for QUALITY and braggin rights. If I don't get these Yeezys for retail than I don't even want em lol

Why you worried about how steezy spends his money? The homie has like 3 jobs, that stack definitely wont hurt him.

Good PU at an even better price.

Originally Posted by King Arthur

Originally Posted by justforkickz

I dont think a phone order would even work for these, you would have to have an operator ON THE LINE as soon as the link came up and who knows what their screen looks like, if its the same as NDC
i once called eastbay for an hour and 30 minutes 
acting like a basketball coach trying to talk to her about what the best team shoes and warm ups would be 

then come midnight I told the lady that I wanted to order the flint XIII's and she was like yeah i figured 

this was the 2005 release btw

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nike is probably saying and watchin this board " hah let them keep speculating, then we'll drop the bomb on them"

on another note do you think if you purchased some off any site selling them less than 900 shipped they are authentic legit pairs?

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Hey I got a great Idea. Summer is here, school is out. Let's release this shoe Monday or Tuesday when every little kid is home and can buy them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, because all those little kids are at school on a Saturday, so we must wait til they are home.

Genius!

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Yeah, because all those little kids are at school on a Saturday, so we must wait til they are home.

Genius!
Ok, but you're free aren't you? Most of us Adults will be busy come the beginning of the week. See where I'm going? Buddddddddddddddddy. 

dude, seriously, #*@$ Nike. They're a bunch a scum. I love their friggin shoes, but they don't handle business well at all.

You have to understand that the reality is that when the yeezys are released their is a big chance that the traffic that their going to get can knock their servers out..

And that can cost them money because believe it are not they have other consumers around the world that is trying to buy other nike products on the site as we speak.....

So they are waiting and trying to be very careful and strategic with this release as possible to avoid not getting too burned out by their one release

Woot I was one of the lucky winners of the Attic raffle this morning. My ticket was the second called so I should be set for my size. Good Luck to ya'll waiting on Ndc.

I dont think a phone order would even work for these, you would have to have an operator ON THE LINE as soon as the link came up and who knows what their screen looks like, if its the same as NDC
acting like a basketball coach trying to talk to her about what the best team shoes and warm ups would be 

then come midnight I told the lady that I wanted to order the flint XIII's and she was like yeah i figured 

laugh.gif

I'M REALLY STARTING TO BELIEVE A RELEASE DURING THE WEEK IS LIKELY LIKE THE LAST YEEZY. MORE THAN LIKELY MONDAY MORNING.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Haha that's how I got my 2 pairs miami vices.

I should have entered one of the raffles in my city.
30t6p3b.gif

My friend's friend sold a pair locally for $1,850.

NIKETALKER'S PLEASE BEWARE THE FAKES ARE HITTING CRAIGSLIST....

email this posting to a friendwashington, DC craigslist > district of columbia > for sale / wanted > cell phones - by owner

please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
[h2]Nike Air Yeezy 2 NRG - $500[/h2]
Date: 2012-06-09, 6:35PM EDT
Reply to: vfzmq-3068000010@sale.craigslist.org [sup][Errors when replying to ads?][/sup]

many sizes from 8 to 14, must have 500.00 if not please dont waste our time, thanks 

5I15Gc5H43G63Ff3Idc6999a037b0b69e1ef6.jpg

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3068000010

FORMAT:
slimregularauto

LMAO. That's maaaad long for small talk. But those Flints were soooo necessary.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by BDUB313

Originally Posted by Mr K

Bros, hot up CL....sure is a shady place but it's come through in the clutch for me in many occasions, I found a pair of SBs for 280$ lightly worn and in a see of listings for yeezys going for 2500-10000 I finally got me a pair of Solars for 1100$....still rape considering these retail at 250$ but in comparison to the way the market is, I guess is a "steal"

Bro if u seriously paid 1,100$ for these either u got money to blow, or u weren't thinking right lol u could have bought plenty of other type of sneakers, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, louboutins, Bottega Veneta, Jimmy choo yea they are not Nike but at least you would have paid for QUALITY and braggin rights. If I don't get these Yeezys for retail than I don't even want em lol

Why you worried about how steezy spends his money? The homie has like 3 jobs, that stack definitely wont hurt him.

Good PU at an even better price.

I own a business and make 100,000$ a year... But still doesn't mean I'm going to support a reseller for $1,100 with msrp 245 lol

LOL, check out this guy's twitter profile @davisharari1
He's tweeting hil
arious threats to NikeStore in hopes that they'll drop the Yeezys.
Literally had me in tears...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Edit: (Except about his daughter getting abused...that's just wrong)
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom